Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2016 10:22 am  #11

Re: Himanshu"s journey!!!

Berryluv wrote:

*huggs*** love and light to you, continue to make it more awesome. You are doing so well.

i adore you!!! i guess m still not at high vibe yet... with your support, i ll b there soon... fear and worry of outcome grip me and i have to learn to let go... 

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/28/2016 10:30 am  #12

Awww...

My luv, if you think you are not vibrating well then you won't be. The key is constant assumption of the state we wish. Just as we would drive a car or walk without thinking of all the hows and what is of walking or operating a vehicle, we should assume that life is how we want it to be. It should be a normal thing...
We only think of it as a BIG thing and HARD task when we have not gotten into the believing part yet.

1/28/2016 10:42 am  #13

Berryluv wrote:

Awww...

My luv, if you think you are not vibrating well then you won't be. The key is constant assumption of the state we wish. Just as we would drive a car or walk without thinking of all the hows and what is of walking or operating a vehicle, we should assume that life is how we want it to be. It should be a normal thing...
We only think of it as a BIG thing and HARD task when we have not gotten into the believing part yet.

I ll remember that!!1 thanks so much!!!

1/29/2016 10:42 am  #14

day 3: today i had some contrast with my manifestation which i posted on this forum!!! though it did not bother me since the story my friend told me was what i had created... she said it herself "The Conversation with your ex was exact as you predicted 2 months ago"!!! yea LOA works and my story is going on the same line i visualized it !!! tho now i would like more pleasant experiences, now that i know more about LOA m sure things will change!!!!
The contrast did not get me down infact it encouraged me!!!
the comments from my friend about me and changes in me were very positive and i loved it!!! she also quite frankly said that my ex misses me and is very unstable!!! so that was awesome to hear!!!
also had a great day at work, great conversation with parents....
Including contrast and everything else!!! great day... almost perfect!!!
I m really thankful for a great day today!!!! 

1/30/2016 3:24 pm  #15

day 4: wow what a great day... i started my day by reading a post on this forum on manifesting small things.
great responses from all you guys...
since it is a weekend and i thought great time to manifest small things...
so i wanted to manifest a free lunch, tea and meeting with a friend..
by the end of day i had them all manifested like magic and i cant really believe it..
i am finally letting go of negative emotions towards my girl(teju) and today i could think of her lovingly and not care if she is with me or not....
i just love her, adore her and find everything nice in her.. she is very beautiful and simply a great girl..
guess i m in a great place vibrationally...
all i can do is stay her now and i love every part of my life...simply great!!!!and i know my life is getting better every moment!!!

1/31/2016 4:17 pm  #16

day 5: Awesome day,
started the day with some signs which were very good...
i decided no matterr what i m going to be happy today.... and i was!!! i really was ( i didnt have to try).
i manifested small things and really got the kick out of it!!!
i manifested some green signals, free lunch,tea, parking space and a free movie today which was simply marvelous!!!
i really felt very good today as was a great day...
To end the day i would like to give love and light to my love teju...
i love teju, i adore her...she is a very beautiful lady...she loves me and adores me too!!! 
we are perfect togethere!!!
thanks you universe for yet another wonderful day of this beautiful life i have!!
and finally i m ending the day on a high by thanking everyone on this forum for being awesome!!
good night everyone!!

2/02/2016 12:28 am  #17

day 6: i guess it wasnt the best of my days to be honest!!! i ll refrain from writing negative stuff!!!!
tho by the end of day i was vibrating high again and had a great end to the day!!!
i guess i saw some posts which i wanted to see to boost myself up again...

2/02/2016 12:30 am  #18

day 7: after all up n down with my vibe yesterday.... i had a great end to the day... i had a great dream and guess what...i ws with my love in it....
so its a nice start... lets c how the day goes...vibrating high again..... 

2/02/2016 5:27 am  #19

day 7: its a good day!!!! i have actually taken a awesome trade today and i know it will give me a load of profit!!!i have realised how wonderful it is to manifest trades using LOA...makes my work even more beautiful!!!
Also today i wrote down the qualities i want in my girl....i just affirmed them and whenever negative thoughts appear...i just read it!!!
i must say it feels awesome!!!
hope you guys are having a great day!!!
cheers!!!

2/02/2016 5:27 am  #20

rather wanting...those qualities are the ones which my girl already has!!!

Board footera