Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2016 9:59 pm  #1

Himanshu"s journey!!!

Hi everyone,
its been 2.5 months since my break up!!!!!
since than i have changed myself a lot!!! got rid of my bad habbits and i am sure i am better person now!!!
i feel it is the right time to start a journey on this forum to positively attract my ex back!!!
i will write my daily experiences using LOA and hope you guys enjoy this journey with me!!! 
hope you guys support me and wish me luck!!! thanikng you a lot!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/27/2016 2:29 am  #2

Re: Himanshu"s journey!!!

Hi everyone,
how awesome that today i decided to start my story and today was just a amazing day!!! i manifested money today!!! 
but one thing happened which is even better!!!
i was cleaning the house and i found out the ring that my ex had given me when we were togethere!!! also i found out her dress in my closet which she had worn on our most romantic date and our 3rd anniversary!!!
i dont know if they r signs but after seeing this too things all the good memories flashed right back!!! i am very happy!!!
do finding this things mean anything!!! coz i had boxed out all the things that belonged to my ex and i didnt know the dress was here!!!1
are this any signs???
just wondering!!!
tho i m very happy to see it!!!

1/27/2016 6:18 am  #3

Wow, Himanshupatil!!!
Glad to have you hear and to hear about your success. Finding both those items unexpectedly is such a good sign that you are on the right path getting back with your lover. Keep up the work and have faith that everything works in your favor.

1/27/2016 6:43 am  #4

Berryluv wrote:

Wow, Himanshupatil!!!
Glad to have you hear and to hear about your success. Finding both those items unexpectedly is such a good sign that you are on the right path getting back with your lover. Keep up the work and have faith that everything works in your favor.

so today after work i sat and just thought how much i loved my ex and how much she loved me!!!! i was in a very happy state!!! and boom i get a text from a common friend!!! tho it had nothing to do with my ex she just told me that she was meeting my ex today!!!!
i dont know if it is manifestation but it felt nice!!!

1/27/2016 9:11 am  #5

Sounds like a manifestation to me. You were sending out loving and positive energy, which had been returned to you.

1/27/2016 1:12 pm  #6

day!: so here ends my day 1... i did visualization felt good the whole day....did rs and meditation!!!best part of today is that today is the day i start the process to quit smoking.... my girlfriend (ex) always wanted a guy who didnt smoke!!! also i had wanted to leave smoking!!! bought nicotine chewing gums which help u quit smoking!!! a positive change to life!!!! today was simply great!!! Nothing to complain throughout the day!!! made money, had fun, made and ate wonderful food ( i love to cook), manifested(i think) small things, have a dream job.... i m soooo grateful to god that i have a wonderful life!!!!
 thank you all for your love n support...
its just a start...better times on way!!!!

1/27/2016 4:26 pm  #7

I'm so happy for you that everything is starting to look up. Keep up your positive vibrations, it's inspiring to us all.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

1/28/2016 12:16 am  #8

today i start day 2!!!! i m really happy and grateful for my life!!! i m so happy and grateful for my car, house, friends and family in my life!!! i have my dream business and i m making money again today!!! today i m really happy since it is my mothers birthday!!! also its early in morning and my girlfriends (ex) best friend called me yesterday and is going to come to my town to meet me tom ( got nothing to do with my ex or my relation).. i will be seeing her and her guy after 6 months and looking forward for a great weekend with them!!! 
i also have realised that i m starting to let go and get rid of my negative feelings ( atleast i feel so)!!! and i m getting happier living my life!!!
hope the comming time will be wonderful!!! and i believe that universe will fulfill all my wishes!!!
thanking everyone for you support!!!!
such amazing to know new people on this forum... simply awesome!!
yesterday night i recieved a text from my cousin about a story posted on "The Secret" website and its was about attracting an ex back!!!
it was amazing as i rarely hear from her and she was the one who said that my ex would never come back n now she sending me such text and story felt great... i had not spoken to her since for like 1 month!!! 
i dont know what is happening but its amazing!!!

1/28/2016 9:49 am  #9

Day 2:
so today my day at work was not so very good!!!! but i will still take it as i love what i do!!! it just that sometimes its awesome and sometimes it not that awesome!!! 
but today i have read so many amazing posts on LOA that it feels really inspiring and awesome to try this new journey!!!
i think reading the awesome posts really cheered me up as i had not been upbeat a lot today but  since m gonna end the day at a high note its awesome!!!so grateful that another eventful day of my life has just appeared!!!  A special Thanks to Cherished, Berryluv for the most amazing posts that made my day!! thank you so much!!! Also really thank everyone on this forum for all the support and being a part of my journey!!!

1/28/2016 10:14 am  #10

*huggs*** love and light to you, continue to make it more awesome. You are doing so well.

Board footera