Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2016 2:40 pm  #1

Sneak Peek - 25 Day Challenge eBook

Here is Day 2 from the 25 Day Challenge.  Enjoy the sneak peek! It should be available sometime in the next few days...

Day 2 – Give Some Gratitude

Morning: This morning you are going to listen to some music that makes you feel really good. This can be uplifting music that makes you feel powerful! Or, these can be love songs that make you think of your ex. Whatever you choose, make sure it gives you a joyful feeling inside of gratitude for the experience of life! Try to listen to this music all morning, and really feel good inside.

Afternoon: You are going to visualize for 10 minutes, and during this time you will imagine your ex apologizing to you for something. Imagine the specific words and actions. You can also imagine him or her doing something specific to make it up to you. Imagine the specific words of “I'm sorry” or “I was wrong” or “I never meant to hurt you”. And, also imagine some sort of action that your ex can do to signify being apologetic. This could be something like giving you a hug and embracing you.

Evening: You are going to call, text or e-mail an old friend that you haven't talked to for awhile. Tell them that you were thinking of them, and just wanted to say hi. You can also recollect a happy and fun memory between you two and remind them of that experience. By remembering something happy, you are welcoming more happiness in your life. And, by reaching out to someone out of the blue – you are making their day brighter and putting a smile on their face!

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

1/24/2016 4:57 pm  #2

Re: Sneak Peek - 25 Day Challenge eBook

Bring it on! 💜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

1/24/2016 5:12 pm  #3

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Here is Day 2 from the 25 Day Challenge.  Enjoy the sneak peek! It should be available sometime in the next few days...

Day 2 – Give Some Gratitude

Morning: This morning you are going to listen to some music that makes you feel really good. This can be uplifting music that makes you feel powerful! Or, these can be love songs that make you think of your ex. Whatever you choose, make sure it gives you a joyful feeling inside of gratitude for the experience of life! Try to listen to this music all morning, and really feel good inside.

Afternoon: You are going to visualize for 10 minutes, and during this time you will imagine your ex apologizing to you for something. Imagine the specific words and actions. You can also imagine him or her doing something specific to make it up to you. Imagine the specific words of “I'm sorry” or “I was wrong” or “I never meant to hurt you”. And, also imagine some sort of action that your ex can do to signify being apologetic. This could be something like giving you a hug and embracing you.

Evening: You are going to call, text or e-mail an old friend that you haven't talked to for awhile. Tell them that you were thinking of them, and just wanted to say hi. You can also recollect a happy and fun memory between you two and remind them of that experience. By remembering something happy, you are welcoming more happiness in your life. And, by reaching out to someone out of the blue – you are making their day brighter and putting a smile on their face!

That's an awesome excerpt!! Well said Veronica

2/24/2016 4:48 am  #4

I love this excerpt of the new e-book I'm curious to read the rest 💕

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which  gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. ❤️   D. is my soul mate, loves me to pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! 💕💕

2/24/2016 6:32 am  #5

love it!

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Board footera