Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2016 12:51 pm  #1

Valentine's Day Prep!

Ok, I want to workshop this well before the day- so that people aren't falling all over the boards because they didn't get a Valentine... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Scenario. Here you are, happily expecting a Valentine's message, visualising, raising vibes, having a beautiful time.. And you're CERTAIN your love will speak up. You wait. All day. Nothing. Not. One. Damn. Text. You're angry. You're hurt. You're depressed and lonely! This is HORRIBLE! HOW DARE THEY???????!!!!!!

Stop. That's a terrible story! So please, you all must try to refrain from falling into this reality. Ok?

This is how you need to do your Valentine's Prep.....

Here you are, happily expecting a Valentine's message, visualising, raising vibes, having a beautiful time.. And you're CERTAIN your love will speak up. But you know what?.............,,

This Valentine's Day you are going to focus on feeling like the eternal, universal being that you are. You are going to practice the art of unconditional love! You're going to energetically LAVISH that person and every other person you can think of with as many vibrations of adoration and goodness as you can possibly muster! And you're going to stick to the reality where ONE single day in the scheme of ETERNITY is ridiculous to pin all your hopes on. It is completely irrelevant if your love reaches out on this particular day. It means NOTHING for your future together. But what DOES have absolute power, and what DOES matter for your future together, is the vibration of love that you are focussing on them all day that day! And all day every day, really.

On Valentine's Day this year, please stay focused on YOUR POINT OF ATTRACTION. Not their point of offering. Because your point of attraction at ANY moment is where all your power of influence lies. And if you do this well, you'll have many many Valentine's Days to remember together!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

1/22/2016 12:53 pm  #2

Re: Valentine's Day Prep!

Cherished wrote:

Ok, I want to workshop this well before the day- so that people aren't falling all over the boards because they didn't get a Valentine... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Scenario. Here you are, happily expecting a Valentine's message, visualising, raising vibes, having a beautiful time.. And you're CERTAIN your love will speak up. You wait. All day. Nothing. Not. One. Damn. Text. You're angry. You're hurt. You're depressed and lonely! This is HORRIBLE! HOW DARE THEY???????!!!!!!

Stop. That's a terrible story! So please, you all must try to refrain from falling into this reality. Ok?

Here you are, happily expecting a Valentine's message, visualising, raising vibes, having a beautiful time.. And you're CERTAIN your love will speak up. But you know what?.............,,

This Valentine's Day you are going to focus on feeling like the eternal, universal being that you are. You are going to practice the art of unconditional love! You're going to energetically LAVISH that person and every other person you can think of with as many vibrations of adoration and goodness as you can possibly muster! And you're going to stick to the reality where ONE single day in the scheme of ETERNITY is ridiculous to pin all your hopes on. It is completely irrelevant if your love reaches out on this particular day. It means NOTHING for your future together. But what DOES have absolute power, and what DOES matter for your future together, is the vibration of love that you are focussing on them all day that day! And all day every day, really.

On Valentine's Day this year, please stay focused on YOUR POINT OF ATTRACTION. Not their point of offering. Because your point of attraction at ANY moment is where all your power of influence lies. And if you do this well, you'll have many many Valentine's Days to remember together!

So true! My ex didn't reach out on New Year's Eve.. or New Year's Day.. and then, boom, she called me last week.

Holiday messages or non-Holiday messages don't mean as much as true, meaningful conversations and communications. Just stay relaxed and keep sending the situation love. With confidence.

Great post.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

1/22/2016 12:55 pm  #3

This is great, but also remember VALENTINE'S DAY IS JUST A DAY. Not even trying to be a cynic turning his nose up at "Hallmark holidays". What I'm saying is that you don't need a holiday for something awesome to happen with your love.ย 

What would you rather have: a cursory Valentine's message on VD, or a romantic date that sweeps you off your feet on a random day of the year?

1/22/2016 12:56 pm  #4

For me, Valentine's Day is EVERY DAY!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

1/22/2016 12:59 pm  #5

Cherished wrote:

For me, Valentine's Day is EVERY DAY!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

Same here...

I'm a bit of a show off so I love elaborate gestures of love and affection... I know I know... I'm just fancy like that.

1/22/2016 1:04 pm  #6

Cherished wrote:

ย 
Bravo!!! ย  so well said ย  I spent so many VD's ย miserable because my significant other didn't meet the expectations ย I held by watching all the television commercials ย etc. ย  You are absolutely correct ย I would rather have ย flowers just because ย  ย a lovely card ย just because ย  than "I have to ย  she expects it " ย ย 

ย 

1/22/2016 1:04 pm  #7

I was hoping someone would post a valentine's day coping post and here you come just fulfilling my wishes. We have each other so we can all be each other's valentines.

Just kidding..not really..

But your prep is a great way to look at it, give love out generally and it's bound to come back to you tenfold. I love baking, so I was planning to bake mini love cakes and give out to everyone I know just because. I love making people happy, and you never know your small gesture could maybe make such a big impact on their lives.

So I'm sharing mini e-love cakes with everyone..

1/22/2016 1:06 pm  #8

i agree!!! i m really happy ead this post and i will try my best to give love and practice gratitude to everyone i can think of!! let this valentine be special and i believe it will be!!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/22/2016 11:58 pm  #9

I'm not even expecting anything on Valentine's Day. I don't know how to feel about that, truthfully hahahahaha.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.ย 
xo Gabbyย 

1/23/2016 1:58 am  #10

Thank you so much for this post Cherised!

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which ย gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. โค๏ธ ย  D. is my soul mate, loves me toย pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
ย 

Board footera