Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2016 4:19 am  #1

The Art of Reality-Shifting and the Power of Assumption

Hello Beautifuls 😊

I want to discuss the art of shifting to different realities. There are literally infinite realities for all of us at any given moment. And depending on your vibration and the decisions you constantly make, you shift into a new reality. I think of these realities like radio stations. They all exist as tangible locations.. And yet we can't see them or touch them. But they exist nonetheless, because we hear absolute variance between the myriad of stations we have available to us at the flick of a switch.

Now apply this analogy to your mind. You have the power at every moment to choose your thoughts. Just like the radio station. You can play absolutely anything you want. A little jazz here, some country there... whatever your heart desires. You get to CHOOSE! It's exactly the same with your thoughts.

In terms of us actually "shifting" to a new reality, we do it all day every day, albeit unconsciously. The change is usually extremely subtle (think text message from guy etc) and it takes a while to notice because we basically hold very similar thoughts from moment to moment. So our physical reality remains largely unchanged. But still.. We get to CHOOSE. And if we choose wisely,  our reality shifts faster (think reuniting with guy).

Now. If you could cast aside ALL your doubt and fear and simply JUMP into another reality where you are already with your desire, then something would quickly show up in your physical reality to confirm your shift. But most people cannot achieve this quickly, because it takes time to eliminate doubt and increase faith.

Right. Are you still with me? Hold that idea, and let's introduce assumption into the mix. We are told to always imagine things are working out. But do you understand the significance of this from the perspective of our assumptions?

Case study.
Girl meets boy.
Both fall in love.
Boy becomes momentarily distant for UNKNOWN REASON.
Girl ASSUMES boy is unhappy.
Boy IS unhappy.

But WHY is the boy unhappy?
Girl ponders this question.. Is she too boring? Not pretty enough? Annoying? Needy? Too outspoken? Not outspoken enough? Why is he unhappy?!

IMPORTANT LESSON-
Perhaps boy was momentarily tired. Or busy. Or sad. Or unwell. Or just being a boy. But because of Girl's assumptions, she has now jumped into another reality. Guess which one?
The reality where Boy now thinks Girl is boring, not pretty enough, annoying, needy...... Do you see?

Through her ASSUMPTIONS, Girl is CREATING! She's jumped to a reality where her assumptions are now real perceptions that Boy has taken on.

Most of us here absolutely know by now that we create our reality.100% of the time. So why are we assuming ANYTHING except the perfect outcome?! If Girl isn't assuming that Boy is crazy in love with her, then Girl is MISCREATING through the power of assumption. Had she have carried on assuming he was perfectly happy with HER despite his distance..  Guess what?  He'd still be perfectly happy with her. 

So let's put those 2 ideas together. You can shift immediately into whatever reality you wish. Where past doesn't exist, and future is what you are currently creating through your assumptions.

For anyone who is struggling to let go of hurt or doubt or pain or whatever.. JUST SHIFT TO A NEW REALITY where none of that even exists! And then ASSUME that everything is happening perfectly to create the life of your dreams.

What have you got to lose? Doubt, fear, pain, misery. What have you got to gain?

You tell me!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/22/2016 4:28 am  #2

Re: The Art of Reality-Shifting and the Power of Assumption

thanks so much for this, it really speaks to what I'm going through. I should stop dwelling on what is not and assume what I want is true
Β 

1/22/2016 4:33 am  #3

confusedone wrote:

thanks so much for this, it really speaks to what I'm going through. I should stop dwelling on what is not and assume what I want is true
Β 

Β 
I was actually aiming that right at you 😘🌈🌷

Feel it in your soul..

1/22/2016 4:55 am  #4

Amazing!!...Β 
if i met you before, i would manifest be with you.

Thank youΒ 

1/22/2016 4:58 am  #5

bernardo09 wrote:

Amazing!!...Β 
if i met you before, i would manifest be with you.

Thank youΒ 

Β 
Haha! 😜

Feel it in your soul..

1/22/2016 4:59 am  #6

Brilliant postΒ 

1/22/2016 5:00 am  #7

thank you so much. this is amazing

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/22/2016 6:22 am  #8

Yet another brilliant post...and thank you for breaking it down in easier scenarios for everyone. But I do have a question. I sense that alot of us yet may have totally understood what you intended however, how would they continue to live in the assumption on a daily basis. Alot of here, visualize, feel good, do the whole creating thing, but still have to get up and face the day which us sometimes the opposite of what we desire.
So, for the sake of all of us here, maybe a scenario where someone would do about this during their day.

1/22/2016 6:47 am  #9

I see what you're saying, but if you could just TRY to live in that assumption for a short while, your physical reality WILL change. And quickly. The reason so many people fail to manifest quickly is because they cannot focus their minds with enough consistently. It takes practice to change thoughts, but you absolutely can! Every person who utilises LOA has to go through their days without ANY physical evidence of their manifestations. It ALWAYS starts with the opposite of what they desire. But the difference is that those who succeed simply REFUSE to let their thoughts control their vibration. And they focus exclusively on the new story, what they WANT to see in their reality.

In my experience, when I have truly broken beyond my fear or doubt.. even for just a few days, I have managed to attract more of what I'm wanting. And that is from living COMPLETELY without what I'm wanting! I think I've totally skirted around your question, could you please clarify some more? 😁

Feel it in your soul..

1/22/2016 8:23 am  #10

Cherished wrote:

I see what you're saying, but if you could just TRY to live in that assumption for a short while, your physical reality WILL change. And quickly. The reason so many people fail to manifest quickly is because they cannot focus their minds with enough consistently. It takes practice to change thoughts, but you absolutely can! Every person who utilises LOA has to go through their days without ANY physical evidence of their manifestations. It ALWAYS starts with the opposite of what they desire. But the difference is that those who succeed simply REFUSE to let their thoughts control their vibration. And they focus exclusively on the new story, what they WANT to see in their reality.

In my experience, when I have truly broken beyond my fear or doubt.. even for just a few days, I have managed to attract more of what I'm wanting. And that is from living COMPLETELY without what I'm wanting! I think I've totally skirted around your question, could you please clarify some more? 😁

Haha...well I completely get what you are saying. I had asked the question however for the sake of other readers in the forum. However your advice is the constant reminder I need everyday. People don't get that this is something constant. We live in contrast everyday, so what can we do everyday to convince ourselves and be the best version of ourselves. It's doing the practice, the techniques, the sort of mind motivation until you can't tell the difference between the realities.

In my days I am constantly assuming, and if something doesn't go the way I want, I rewrite the scenario and assume assume...

My ex husband used to tell me, you'll make an ass of yourself if you keep assuming.. he was right and was wrong. Assumption is a powerful tool. I assumed at the time he was cheating and doing a whole bunch of unscrupulous things, which he was. But what you assume is what you get.

Again, thank you Cherished.

Board footera