Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2016 7:20 am  #51

Re: Desperate about my husband's cold treatment

so i have this doubt??
what emotions lead you to life one is yearning for???
and how does LOA not let one to reach joy???

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/03/2016 7:45 am  #52

Anna wrote:

Is it wrong to feel anger sometimes?
Β 

It is never good to suppress emotions, but think a moment about what anger is. Why are you angry? Because you feel helpless and not in control. Try to look at the situation from a different point of few. You can find something good in absolutely everything.
In my experience if you are angry you attract more situations you can feel angry about.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/03/2016 8:39 am  #53

Actually i have this feeling of anger which is periodically replacing the feeling of desperation and sadness. I have felt that my husband's treatment was not fair, as i could never predict what he was going to do. We were flowing very well. I have also felt guilt, for being the one moving out from the house 4 years ago.then we found each other again, and i have thought of this as taking small steps to reconciliation. That is why i was so shocked for his behavior the past couple of months,,

You get what you know!

2/09/2016 8:35 am  #54

What you " know " is what you get....

You get what you know!

2/15/2016 3:46 am  #55

Meanwhile i want to tell you some signs i encountered during this 20 days period of my trying to apply the law:The other day he offered to take us out me and the kids for lunch, which we did. Another day he told me that he cannot say the word "i fell in love with you AGAIN'' because as he said he hasn't ever detached himself from me ( meaning he always feels for me). Same time he still insists in wanting to be alone and without commitments and living his own life talking only typicality. Also another time when i went to take the kids he held me in his arms and kissed my neck before going...I have a feeling that those may be manifestation early signs of my visualization... what is you opinion please? Is he just buying time to keep me calm and not to hurt me or is it that i am starting to attract what i desire?

Last edited by Anna (2/15/2016 3:46 am)

You get what you know!

2/15/2016 4:19 am  #56

What is YOUR real opinion?  Because it will manifest as you believe deep down it will..  If you think he's just buying time then so he is.  And if you believe you are attracting your desires then THAT will happen!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/18/2016 2:55 am  #57

I offer my thanks to the Universe every day for the wonderful life i have , my wonderful husband and partner, all day i react and walk, talk, move, speak as if it is already done, and at night i visualize a scene from the life we have after it has happened...Can i ask you something on the letting go part please? Is it ok to flirt while i am awaiting my desire to manifest? I understand that after asking and visualizing i should live my life normally to detach from him. But i don't understand if i flirt with other men during this time, isn't it opposing my goal? Isn't it taking me out of alignment ?

You get what you know!

2/18/2016 7:53 am  #58

I also felt a feeling of worthlessness too and it developed before I met my ex. But I have started to deconstruct that thought. I started to ask myself is it being overweight that makes me worthless? Is it nit having a lot of money? Being a procrastinator? Take these points that you don't like or think that make you worthless and realise that other people in your life may posess these qualities but you would never in a million years consider them worthless so why would you. I send love your way.

2/18/2016 10:09 am  #59

Thank you for your kind words and the love you sent. I sent it back with many many thanks!

You get what you know!

Board footera