Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2016 6:34 am  #41

Re: Desperate about my husband's cold treatment

You have to stop looking at the situation as it is, and give it some time to change. But more importantly you need to change your vibration. It doesn't matter how sweet you are in conversation, your vibration will give you away every single time. So if you're feeling desperate or afraid or vulnerable he will have no choice but to react to that. Remember that he is reflecting YOUR emotions. So it's more important to look at how YOU are feeling. What are you doing to increase your own sense of peace or wellbeing?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/29/2016 6:38 am  #42

My older son has openly told us that he is unhappy and wants us all to live int he same house again. My husband told the kid that these things cannot happen, while i have told him just keep in your mind that it would be the best for all of us in the end. He said he will keep in mind but wants to be alone, and he cannot move in with me, and that the kid's wish will not make him feel guilty because he is happier as he is now... I want to respect his wish because i love him so much, but what can i do as i am so heartbroken and i want to cure my child's heart too? Me i am trying to meditate daily, i began scripting and reassuring myself that everything will fall into place, but it takes one contact with him to make my heart break

You get what you know!

1/29/2016 6:40 am  #43

You should stop trying to initiate conversations with him

Feel it in your soul..

2/02/2016 5:19 am  #44

Can someone help me with ideas on how to detach and stop thinking about him?
Β 

You get what you know!

2/02/2016 5:22 am  #45

Once you stop reaching out to him, it's a matter of trying to find some peace and strength within yourself. You need to work on opening your heart up to self-love. Affirmations, meditation, yoga, mirror work, eft if you feel that might help. Basically anything to help retrain your thought patterns. Because this is a thought pattern that you are used to following. So you have to find a way to break that cycle.

Feel it in your soul..

2/03/2016 3:08 am  #46

Do it all in your mind, but not to him. Respect his wish to not be together right now while imagining and visualizing the two of you together. HE NEEDS SPACE, give him that.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/03/2016 3:13 am  #47

Thank you, i am respecting his wish, i cannot undo what is done, it is just so hard to focus elsewhere and to not think of our common 20 year past, and feel joyful in this state of his indifference.

You get what you know!

2/03/2016 3:28 am  #48

You don't need to reach for joyful right now, and actually LOA won't let you find those thoughts just yet.  But you do need to try and find some relief and peace. There is a lot of strength in that.

Feel it in your soul..

2/03/2016 7:09 am  #49

Is it wrong to feel anger sometimes?
Β 

You get what you know!

2/03/2016 7:18 am  #50

No, it's not wrong. But it won't lead you to where you wish to go. Remaining stuck in vibrations like anger will not yield to you the life you are yearning for 😘

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera