Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2016 4:17 am  #21

Re: Desperate about my husband's cold treatment

Honestly, you will progress much faster if you cut contact with him. The only reason he is not initiating contact is because your vibration is low and he can feel that energy repelling him. It's as simple as that. You need to take some time to get to know YOU. And I promise, you will love the real YOU when you finally meet her. And so will he. It is absolutely worth the time and effort to go down this path. Have you read Ask and it is Given?

Last edited by Cherished (1/21/2016 4:18 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

1/21/2016 4:26 am  #22

No i haven't. I will search it online now, thank you. I guess what i am fearing is that his mind is made up cutting me off, because the past 2 years after our separation i was the true me - independent, beautiful and happy. We were in contact every 2 3 days, taking our time to fall in love again after the divorce, and i was very happy and positive that this would lead soon to reconciliation. That is why i was shocked when he pulled away now, stating that he wants no bonds and we are divorced stuff...  I am getting these mixed signals from him. On one hand he has declared he wants to be alone and without any roles, and on other hand he leans to kiss me when i m meeting him to take or drop the kids to his house. Is it just because he feels guilty for making me sad and cares just for my well being, or he still has erotic feelings for me and is confused? I am trying to stop any contact but you can understand this is impossible due to the children situation. Is it better to let go completely or to be kind and smiley when we meet?How to fake my sub conscious and eliminate any doubts, when he is not initiating any contact unless it regards the kids, and some weeks ago we have slept together? i have reacted like he has gone on a business trip, but the small voice in my head tells me he has made up his mind.. I even know that our situation is temporary and i have imagined the furniture in the same house, and the reason i am so sad now is because  we WERE in a good path for reconciliation for the past 2 years, and he suddenly changed his behavior

You get what you know!

1/21/2016 6:32 am  #23

Someone please ?

You get what you know!

1/21/2016 12:23 pm  #24

Vera wrote:

hi Anna, I hope you're doing great. Read this article. Hope this helps you! 

Thanks Vera   I found it easy to follow and helpful    Its great!!

1/21/2016 12:32 pm  #25

Anna wrote:

Someone please ?

I also suggest  you read "Ask and it is Given"     Even though you thought things were going right   and everything was working out   That small voice in you was sending out negativity.  Sometimes when we are under trauma  we are so afraid of history repeating itself that we bring it to us.   While you have to have contact with him because of the children   let him contact you as much as possible to work out visitation.  I know its difficult because in your mind he has changed and gone cold    but you can ignite the fire   Read the book  and let him contact you    when you see him to pick them up or bring them home  be friendly but not pitiful or clingy   

1/21/2016 1:31 pm  #26

Thank you very much for the advice. I need to meditate and visualize cause negatity is around the corner...

You get what you know!

1/21/2016 3:07 pm  #27

Anna wrote:

Thank you very much for the advice. I need to meditate and visualize cause negatity is around the corner...

I know how difficult it can be to carve out time when you have children   but when you first wake up in the morning  stay in bed for a couple of minutes and think of things you are truly grateful for  ( this is Veronica's not mine but it really works)   Perhaps get up a half hour earlier  so you can visualize   I even do it when having my morning coffee  and multitask    or meditate for a few minutes    Take time for you so you're not so stressed    If you work  and can be alone for a few minutes   when you take a break at least do relaxing breathing  and perhaps a little meditation    Don't obsessively visualize   twice a day  morning and night    

1/21/2016 4:07 pm  #28

Read the book! It will help you to better understand. You are actually responsible for attracting this into your life. You cannot genuinely and unconditionally love a person and NOT have them reflect that back to you. So if he suddenly left again, there is only one reason. And it is because you were fearing more than you were believing and loving without conditions. 💜

Feel it in your soul..

1/21/2016 10:56 pm  #29

Is there an eBook version of Ask and It Is Given? I don't want to wait for shipping time! Still waiting for a book I ordered before Christmas to arrive lol.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

1/21/2016 11:08 pm  #30

Amazon Kindle

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera