Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/18/2016 11:43 pm  #11

Re: Desperate about my husband's cold treatment

hi Anna, I hope you're doing great. Read this article. Hope this helps you!Β 

1/19/2016 12:53 am  #12

Vera wrote:

hi Anna, I hope you're doing great. Read this article. Hope this helps you!Β 

No longer calling my guy "my guy." He is now my love haha, thanks for this Vera.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

1/19/2016 2:56 am  #13

Thank you very much for the wonderful post. It is very hopeful. I understand I just eliminate negative thoughts, but his words are so fresh in my mind now... It was like he has made up his mind after months of thinking about it. Rejected my love confession, and we have so many beautiful memories together. We have children, we used to have fun. Why is he willing to move on and erase the past and every chance of trying again?? His face was so cruel and without emotions..

You get what you know!

1/19/2016 5:51 am  #14

Great article.

1/19/2016 8:41 am  #15

Did someone achieve contact from their love within 25 days? Can you please share your story? I know he loves me i would very much like to get a signal from him that he misses me

Last edited by Anna (1/19/2016 10:29 am)

You get what you know!

1/21/2016 3:29 am  #16

Hello everyone
A quick question, can someone propose how to overcome the missing part ( this would mean i need him, and that i do not have him now) ?

You get what you know!

1/21/2016 3:46 am  #17

You will find that when you do activities and processes that raise your vibration, that will sort out the "missing him" issue. Find something that brings you happiness, and do it. Anything. Walk outside, meditate, read, whatever raises you to a higher frequency. It's just that your vibration is lower, so you feel disconnected. What you'll come to understand is that you are actually missing your connection with YOU, not with him. 🌈🌷

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/21/2016 3:57 am  #18

Thank you dear Cherished! I understand it is tricky at start. Trying to stay positive. Our kids are involved. I am radiating love for him and i m grateful for my 2 little angels. We deserve to be all together again. I release my intention to the Universe and trust it is already starting to manifest. My truth is here now.

You get what you know!

1/21/2016 4:05 am  #19

I've been through this, with a toddler and 5 year old in tow.. I truly understand πŸ’œπŸŒ·

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/21/2016 4:10 am  #20

You are very sweet with your comments, and i feel better now that you understand my situation. Would you advise me to keep slight contact with him, being positive and talking routine stuff, or to completely stat out of his way for some time until he initiates contact?

You get what you know!

Board footera