Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2016 12:37 am  #1

Where am I now

It wasnt so long ago when i was so desperate of having my love back. My days were consumed with negativity however my desire of wanting E back made me commit myself in doing Remote Influence on him religiously as well as doing the Morphic Energy.

I had the Morphic Love Spell file way back 2010 and I felt there was no harm in doing the session.

I committed myself in doing RI on December 13 and started Doing the Morphic Energy December 20.The result,fantastic! We skype  regularly.Although its not yet us but i successfully influenced him in communicating with me and its a big deal from someone who treated me so coldly to a warm guy he is now to me.

I still have a long way to go before I can truly tell the world...E is already back in my arms.but right this very moment,I am happy with what I have as well as i am so excited to have my desire in full blast in my physical reality sooner rather than later.

I am enjoying my journey and nothing can stop me in havinf E back into my life.

I am grateful for being a member in this forum.Your posts guys about your success,your failure and just anything about LOA helped me understand LOA more and more. my gratitude to Vera for being my coach(although she doesnt know that she had helped me big time with our convo and that I am following and doing experiments mostly if not all that she shared  to me.even her frustRations about certain issues had helped me a lot  ๐Ÿ˜œ)
Believe and everything will fall into place perfectly.

LoveLots

As we grow old
together you and I
Hand in hand
we conquer the world

1/15/2016 2:33 am  #2

Re: Where am I now

Happy for you. <3

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.ย 
xo Gabbyย 

1/15/2016 2:56 am  #3

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Happy for you. <3

Thank you veggiepizzaforever.all the best

As we grow old
together you and I
Hand in hand
we conquer the world

1/15/2016 8:38 am  #4

Can you tell me a little bit more about the love spell? It sounds interesting

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which ย gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. โค๏ธ ย  D. is my soul mate, loves me toย pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
ย 

1/15/2016 9:13 am  #5

MissyKay wrote:

Can you tell me a little bit more about the love spell? It sounds interesting

MissyKay,

Actually,its just about sending love energy.there is this using a red candle and having something from ur target like pic,shirt but i disregard that and focus instead on sending love energy.

The reason why i included it and doing it before the RI is for my target to feel how i truly love him

As we grow old
together you and I
Hand in hand
we conquer the world

1/15/2016 10:04 am  #6

Thank you Faithwithoutdoubt!
Do you know if I can read about it somewhere?

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which ย gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. โค๏ธ ย  D. is my soul mate, loves me toย pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
ย 

1/15/2016 10:30 am  #7

I just saw your post! Thank you for mentioning me. I am always here for you when you need me xoxoxo

1/15/2016 12:34 pm  #8

Yes.  More success.  Great.

1/15/2016 4:51 pm  #9

Well done .this is fantastic news.thank you for sharing!!!

1/15/2016 6:10 pm  #10

Vera wrote:

I just saw your post! Thank you for mentioning me. I am always here for you when you need me xoxoxo

Hi Vera,

YW!continue to inspire others.i envy you in a good way for manifesting things instantly. and i am working on in becoming at least close to how good you are with being a power manifestor.

As we grow old
together you and I
Hand in hand
we conquer the world

Board footera