Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2016 7:12 pm  #11

Re: Attracting A Specific person

I think letting go is an important part of it ... being emotionally attached  gets in the way sometimes .. but I personally think letting go isn't just something u can decide, it just happens over time .. I can manifest money easily without much effort except saying ty for extra money this week or ty for my clients or something along those lines , I have my ups and downs over the last cpl years with my guy we seem to be getting close them fear creeps in and bam he is gone again ... I think im finally there in the letting go stage .. and I have to say it feels wonderful !

1/24/2016 7:14 pm  #12

I should have posted this earlier to clarify: overall, I feel pretty calm and happy whenever I think of my guy. We've never met except once, I think. Looking at his photos online or reading what he writes always make me laugh or feel uplifted, inside. He's an amazing person, both inside and out. He tries to curate this perfect persona online which other people may fall for, but, for me, I really love his goofy, awkward conversations, moments, and photos. 

Basically, there aren't any sad or depressed feelings attached to this guy, which is sort of an odd experience. I'll keep following everyone else's stories on this forum, and keep updating this thread on my progress.

1/29/2016 3:22 am  #13

Lately I've stopped visiting my guy's profile on our mutual social media channels, quit Twitter & Facebook, and focusing my burst of energy into doing fun stuff online again like blogging, researching new books to read, and posting to instagram. My mood has definitely been lighter and joyful today! Funny thing was, every time I logged into a social media channel, I'd see his online handle (recommending new articles to read.. lol notifications) or his avatar suddenly pop up randomly while browsing :D 

I wasn't thinking of him at all, so it was nice to see these little synchronicities 

1/29/2016 3:38 am  #14

heliumtea wrote:

Lately I've stopped visiting my guy's profile on our mutual social media channels, quit Twitter & Facebook, and focusing my burst of energy into doing fun stuff online again like blogging, researching new books to read, and posting to instagram. My mood has definitely been lighter and joyful today! Funny thing was, every time I logged into a social media channel, I'd see his online handle (recommending new articles to read.. lol notifications) or his avatar suddenly pop up randomly while browsing :D 

I wasn't thinking of him at all, so it was nice to see these little synchronicities 

Hi heliumtea,

I just read your post and I like how you are taking things gently and ignoring your current reality. I think its great that you've stopped visiting his social media sites because the girl who has him wouldn't be doing that. Just continue enjoying life and loving yourself in addition to having unwavering faith and patience. You're definitely ending up with your guy!!

2/03/2016 2:26 am  #15

I recently stopped saying affirmations about my guy. Basically, I realized that I'm only saying it "to make something happen." Instead, I only say it once in a while when I'm feeling really calm and relaxed during meditations.

Today I saw a couple photos of him pop up in the instagram app (mutual friends!) haha. I just said "Thanks Universe" and moved my thoughts on to something else. It's cute how he's always trying to stay in my field of attention without me seeking him I just know seeing this sign means he's thinking and wondering about what I'm doing lately. 

2/04/2016 8:23 am  #16

Distance makes no difference here.  I was reading Robert Moss's new book _Sidewalk Oracles_ and he discusses how deep feelings and intense emotions can influence another, regardless of distance.  I myself and trying to manifest my ex back and he lives way far from me, in Croatia.  Go for it.  Just be clear, visualize with intense images, put yourself IN the scene, not just as a third party.  Feel the feelings of being there with them in Japan, try and make it as real as possible eg sights and smells.  I am sure you will do just fine, 

2/07/2016 12:22 am  #17

Fun little synchronicity that I wanted to mention here. Felt a strong impulse to login Facebook and saw their Friends Day slideshow/video feature (lol wtf? ).. decided to watch the video and my guy was featured in it  

In the past, there was little contact between us in Messages, etc. It's nice to see these little manifestations of my current reality taking place 

Last edited by heliumtea (2/07/2016 12:24 am)

2/07/2016 12:23 am  #18

NAC1701 wrote:

Distance makes no difference here.... Go for it.  Just be clear, visualize with intense images, put yourself IN the scene, not just as a third party.  Feel the feelings of being there with them in Japan, try and make it as real as possible eg sights and smells.  I am sure you will do just fine, 

Loved this message. Thank you <3

2/07/2016 12:26 am  #19

Blessedck wrote:

I just read your post and I like how you are taking things gently and ignoring your current reality... Just continue enjoying life and loving yourself in addition to having unwavering faith and patience. You're definitely ending up with your guy!!

Thank you! <3

2/10/2016 4:05 am  #20

Took a few days off to enjoy Chinese new year with family and friends <3 Was feeling in a good vibration. Checked my inbox today and saw an email from a recruiter for a job Felt the urge to check my guy's Twitter and saw that he started following similar accounts on my follow list ie. Nike Japan accounts  

Gonna get back to doing stuff that makes me feel good, happy, alive, healthy, and lucky & blessed! <3

Board footera