Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/13/2016 10:12 pm  #1

Attracting A Specific person

I'm interested in attracting a specific guy as my boyfriend. The downside is the distance: he lives in Tokyo, Japan and I'm in Vancouver, BC. We have a few mutual friends and occasionally chat on Twitter. From what I understand of the LOA, what I need to do to manifest the relationship is:Β set my intention, feel good while thinking about it, and let go.

Is there anything else that I would need to do?Β 

1/14/2016 6:14 am  #2

Re: Attracting A Specific person

That's pretty much it. But a lot of us have had success with visualising and affirmations – google, or a forum search, will help you out – there's plenty of LoA documentation out there.

1/14/2016 6:20 am  #3

Easy peasy 😊 Distance is no obstacle. And all obstacles are illusions anyway! We are all energetic beings, so time and space are irrelevant, as long as you believe that to be true. Set the intention that he's crazy in love with you and watch in awe as your imagination is played out in your physical reality πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŒˆ

Last edited by Cherished (1/14/2016 6:21 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/14/2016 7:00 am  #4

heliumtea wrote:

I'm interested in attracting a specific guy as my boyfriend. The downside is the distance: he lives in Tokyo, Japan and I'm in Vancouver, BC. We have a few mutual friends and occasionally chat on Twitter. From what I understand of the LOA, what I need to do to manifest the relationship is:Β set my intention, feel good while thinking about it, and let go.

Is there anything else that I would need to do?Β 

Β Just feel good while thinking about it is not enough. You must feel good all day. You will have bad days and bad hours, but this is not soo important because positive toughts are much much stronger than negative. Soo fell good all day and everyday. Sometimes it is difficult because "reality"Β  is different for now, but it will change. Soo dont worry about that. Enjoy yourself and your time. Act like your love it is with you.

Β 

1/24/2016 2:30 am  #5

pectinase wrote:

That's pretty much it. But a lot of us have had success with visualising and affirmations – google, or a forum search, will help you out – there's plenty of LoA documentation out there.

Thank you! I will look into visualising and affirmations. Usually I just ask once for an object, then detach, and it manifests
Β 

1/24/2016 2:31 am  #6

Cherished wrote:

Easy peasy 😊 Distance is no obstacle. And all obstacles are illusions anyway! We are all energetic beings, so time and space are irrelevant, as long as you believe that to be true. Set the intention that he's crazy in love with you and watch in awe as your imagination is played out in your physical reality πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŒˆ

Thank you! I will ignore the current physical reality and focus on my imaginations /intention

1/24/2016 2:35 am  #7

Leli wrote:

Β Enjoy yourself and your time. Act like your love it is with you.Β 

Those words are perfect. Thank you

Β 

1/24/2016 2:47 am  #8

I've been practicing at manifesting objects and experiences within a specific timeframe for the past few weeks, but manifesting an experience with a person still feels like I have to follow a logical frame of steps (for it to happen).

The only cause-effects that has happened in the current reality (in response to my vibration), is that whenever I feel fed up with his lack of attention and that I need to move on, "suddenly" one of our twitter mutual friends will contact me and mention him in the tweet.

I know I need to let the Universe take care of the "how" for the "what" to manifest.Β 

Hm, what should I do now?

Last edited by heliumtea (1/24/2016 3:25 am)

1/24/2016 7:33 am  #9

Don't attach a timeframe to the manifestation. Believe me, I've done that and when it didn't come by my self-imposed deadline I got really upset and did things I regret.

Don't get hung up on how to move on, or even how to not feel bad. Just focus on feeling good. Do you see there's a difference between "not feeling bad" and "feeling good"?

Just keep visualizing and affirming, and reminding yourself of not only the great things in your life right now, but the great things about you specifically. These things will attract more of the same as you focus on them (including your guy).

1/24/2016 6:58 pm  #10

TheGiver wrote:

Don't attach a timeframe to the manifestation. Believe me, I've done that and when it didn't come by my self-imposed deadline I got really upset and did things I regret.

Just keep visualizing and affirming, and reminding yourself of not only the great things in your life right now, but the great things about you specifically. These things will attract more of the same as you focus on them (including your guy).

Oops, I meant that I've been successful when adding a timeframe to manifestationsΒ Β (job offer, random objects). Thank you! I'll keep affirming about my guy

Board footera