Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2015 5:50 pm  #1

The Magic- 28 days of vibration-raising awesomeness!

Rhonda Byrne " The Magic" consists of 28 days worth of gratitude practices. It helps to raise your vibration, and to draw attention to the things we can be grateful for every day.
I realise many of you are here to attract love into your life, and the way you DO that is by consistently reaching for thoughts and emotions of joy, love and happiness. These daily practices will assist in harnessing that energy!
Who is going to join me?!

Last edited by Cherished (7/31/2015 5:51 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

7/31/2015 6:09 pm  #2

Re: The Magic- 28 days of vibration-raising awesomeness!

"There is an exquisite feeling many of us had as children, that everything is good, that every day promises more excitement and adventure, and that nothing could ever thwart our joy for the magic of it all. But somehow as we grew into adults, responsibilities, problems, and difficulties took their toll on us, we became disillusioned, and the magic we once believed in as children faded and disappeared. Itโ€™s one of the reasons why as adults we love to be around children, so that we can experience that feeling we once had, even if itโ€™s just for a moment. I am here to tell you that the magic you once believed in is true, and itโ€™s the disillusioned adult perspective of life that is false. The magic of life is real โ€“ and itโ€™s as real as you are. In fact, life can be far more wondrous than you ever thought it was as a child, and more breathtaking, awe- inspiring, and exciting than anything youโ€™ve seen before. When you know what to do to bring forth the magic, you will live the life of your dreams. Then, you will wonder how you ever could have given up in believing in the magic of life! You may not see reindeer fly, but you will see the things youโ€™ve always wanted appearing before your eyes, and you will see the things youโ€™ve dreamed of for so long suddenly happening. You will never know exactly how everything weaved together for your dreams to come true, because magic works in the invisible realm โ€“ and thatโ€™s the most thrilling part! Are you ready to experience the magic again? Are you ready to be filled with awe and wonder every day like when you were a child? Get ready for the magic!"

Feel it in your soul..

7/31/2015 6:14 pm  #3

Magic Practice Number 1

Count Your Blessings
๐Ÿ’–First thing in the morning, make a list of ten blessings in your life you are grateful for.

๐Ÿ’–Write why youโ€™re grateful for each blessing.

๐Ÿ’–Go back and read your list, either in your mind or out loud.

๐Ÿ’–When you get to the end of each one, say the magic words, thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel the        gratitude for that blessing as much as you possibly can.

๐Ÿ’–Repeat the first three steps of this magical practice every morning for the next 27 days.

๐Ÿ’–Read tomorrowโ€™s magical practice today.

Feel it in your soul..

7/31/2015 6:16 pm  #4

For tomorrow's practice, you need to find yourself a small rock or stone. Something smooth that you can hold in your hand nicely!

Feel it in your soul..

7/31/2015 6:45 pm  #5

Let's do it together. I'm gonna start tonight w the gratitude and keep it going. Who else is in?

7/31/2015 6:53 pm  #6

My Ten Blessings
My incredibly snuggly bed!
My daughter and her adorably chubby little fingers, and dimples
My son and his cuddles and sparkly eyes
My wonderfully snobby cat who appears like the Cheshire Cat!
Saturday bacon and eggs! Enough said!
The incredible house I live in, it is outrageously comfy and wonderful!
The amazing blue skies of August!!
My Aunty and her absolute cheeriness
My perfectly delicious steaming mug of tea, such yumminess!!
My car, we have such a big, safe, lovely vehicle with mod cons to get us around happily!!

Feel it in your soul..

7/31/2015 8:11 pm  #7

thanks, i'm in!

here are mine:

1-my mother who is always there for me.
2-my home and all its facilities.
3-my hobbies that i get to do for free.
4-my beautiful clothes.
5-my full functioning gadgets.
6-i always have money to pay my bills.
7-my dear loa friends that always give me the best advice for free!
8-my health.
9-my beautiful hair.
10-i can always eat my favorite food whenever i want.
ย 

7/31/2015 9:07 pm  #8

Def gonna go this. I get to 14 days then forget about it. I really want to complete it. I'm in. No more flaking.

7/31/2015 9:39 pm  #9

Thanks for starting this thread! I have found the 28 days to be extremely beneficial! When I first did this, I actually had my first big breakthrough three days into it! So, this is great you are all doing it.ย 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:ย https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/31/2015 9:50 pm  #10

Come on guys, who else is in?! Lurkers, Everyone! Let's do it together and raise the ROOF on our vibrations!! I'll stick with day 1 for an extra day so you all put in your blessings!

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera