Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2016 12:09 pm  #11

Re: Bashar - video, we start at the 0 point at each moment

I dont feel mixed up, I think I am very clear on what I want but at the same time I feel strong and detached which feels great :-)

in the past I was up and down, trying for a while and then not feeling good and feeling like i dont want him, now i know perfectly what i want and what will happen eventually :-)

BTW i found really great article which is describing exactly what I am doing now - how a women who gets him back feel? :-)

https://thelawofattractionandmylife.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/a-personal-approach-in-getting-an-ex-back/

1/10/2016 2:27 pm  #12

I read this article before. It is great. When you want get ex back with LOA you MUST ask yourself what you want, how you will feel when your ex will come back. You cant just forget about past relationship, forget about all trouble in relationship, just think that you forget. You must analize this and when you are 110% sure that you will be able control every negative toughts, because those thoughts will come out, then you are ready to start using LOA to bring ex back. This is primari reason why almost 90% of reconcil relationship broke up after months. You can not be happy with somebody if you are not prepare for those negative toughts. It is 100% that they will come. So after you analize everything from past and you decide to get ex back. Then you are prepare. In first steps you must go from analize your prevision relationship, to make yourself version 2.0. It is not important how good you are, you must become better. Your prevision version of yourself it was happy because you had your ex and this is not happines. I call this a bought happines. The real happines it is when you are 100% happy without anybody. This is pure happines and this combinate with LOA it will bring your ex back. Like Veronica say, you have 100% guarantee from Universe that ex will come back. You must know that if ex dont come back it is just your fault.

1/10/2016 3:01 pm  #13

yes, you are right and I agree with you fully

I am now at the point where I feel the happiness and carelessness I felt before I met my guy but at the same time I feel how different I am as i have grown so much since that split up and it gave me so much that if someone told me i can choose and either have him right this minute but be the old version of me or never be with him again but be the new version of me, I would choose to be who I am now

but at the same time with the evolving I went through i feel such strength and power that I know he will be back when the time is right

and the feeling is very nice :-) life is a journey

blessings :-)

1/10/2016 3:24 pm  #14

Life is journey and we can decide on which way we will going. After start using LOA, and reading books about LOA my life become different. I have more power, more control, everything it is different, everything is on higher level. Amazing felling. Now i understood life, religion and everything what it is going in my life. My situation with ex it is not very good on first look and at the start i put almost all guilt on her but when you know LOA you undrestood that guilt it was all mine and only i can bring her back. i belive that she will be back in next two months, but i know that my past creation must be fullfield and only than it will my visualisaton become reality. For fun i put some date on my wishes, and in two weeks i had a few sign which are describe in under my story post.Soo i fully belive that in end of march i will post all my story how i used LOA to bring my ex back :D
Β 

1/11/2016 6:18 am  #15

happygirl wrote:

I agree with you Leli and it is my own experience, even if my guy was always the one who initiated contact, he basically didnt say more then I miss you and I was all happy and again lost my energy in that, which taught me one thing - I am amazing woman and I deserve man who knows my value and my inner beauty and who would do anything for being with me

so from now I dont take any excuses or just missing you as a reason to even reply, it maybe the strategy many people will say its not good to ignore him

but from my past relationship experience and knowing he would climb mountains at the beginning of our relationship, now i dont only initiate contact, i even am at the point that i have to hear something really amazing like i want you back baby otherwise am not ready to even bother replying

for me its been already two years and I realized thanks to me being happy each time i got tiny message saying nothing major i taught him that i am here any time he wants and that gave him strength and at the same time he has no reason to come back or really want me

so now i just put focus on me and my uniqueness and that is it

i dont believe he will come back fully unless he realizes i have moved on and am fully happy without him and some one time message every few months is not what i want

so i set my new intention - either he will come fully or not, who cares, i am over 30 girl, wanting family, kids, happiness, am not gonna play energy games forever

and so i just try to feel how i felt when we met and as Veronica suggested just get back to that feeling - which was I didnt care really if he texts me or not, as he was the one crazy about me, i even didnt love him for a long time when we started, i was full of joy, sparkle, radiated enthusiasm and was carefree and that is what i am tuning to now

and i sort of know he will come back eventually but if not i will know already how to feel great and i will be in love with my life, so maybe some other guy will appear who knows

i even stopped wanting some one message from him or one tiny little thing, dont have a clue how the whole package could come to me, but that is not my business anyway, my business is only to feel awesome and great and that is what i am doing :-)
the rest Universe will do, I am sure of it

I see only the end result and even when seeing that I focus on my feelings more then on him or what he does in that dream

I completely agree with you here and its made me think about my situation. I needed to see this.
Β 

1/11/2016 6:37 am  #16

I adore Bashar!!!!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/11/2016 7:01 am  #17

Cherished wrote:

I adore Bashar!!!!!

I love his accent!!! Lol. He's a strange character and I only started listening to him yesterday. He is however full of wisdom.

1/11/2016 7:05 am  #18

Allgood wrote:

Cherished wrote:

I adore Bashar!!!!!

I love his accent!!! Lol. He's a strange character and I only started listening to him yesterday. He is however full of wisdom.

Β 
Oh he's amazing! Listen to the "circumstances don't matter" video. It's fabulous!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/11/2016 7:43 am  #19

I have only just discovered Bashar from this forum. Amazing!Β 

1/11/2016 8:37 am  #20

Cherished wrote:

Allgood wrote:

Cherished wrote:

I adore Bashar!!!!!

Β 
Oh he's amazing! Listen to the "circumstances don't matter" video. It's fabulous!

Wow i just did!! Amazing . this guy is fantastic . thanks Cherished x

Board footera