Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2016 6:43 am  #1

I really want to contact him

I haven't heard from him in over a month and I really want contact , it's making me upset suddenly and I'm not sure what to do about it..

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

1/10/2016 6:49 am  #2

Re: I really want to contact him

Here is a line from the secret book: 
BOB PROCTOR Hold an image of talking to an old friend that you haven’t seen for a long time. Somehow or another somebody’s going to start talking to you about that person. That person’s going to phone you or you’ll get a letter from her.
Try it :D

Byrne, Rhonda (2007-02-26). The Secret (p. 64). Atria Books/Beyond Words. Kindle Edition. 

1/10/2016 7:15 am  #3

Relax. I know how you feel. Will contacting him make you feel better? Is it coming from a place of positivity and love, versus neediness and despair? Are you ok with him not replying?

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

1/11/2016 11:15 am  #4

I know how you feel but trust me if you contact him you're gonna regret it.  Because deep down inside that's not what you want. You really want him to contact you, right? I know it's hard. It's so many times that I wanted to pick up the phone or reach out to my ex on FB. But if you want optimal results (instead of instant gratification) you have to let HIM reach out to you. Veronica mentions in her book that contacting your ex first signals lack to the universe. That's not the vibe you want to emit because I'm sure your ex will pick up on that and all you will do is push him further away. If you don't have her book, pick it up.  You need to become really busy so you're not thinking about your ex all the time. Because when you're in a relationship with somebody you're not thinking about them all the time because you KNOW that you have them. The goal isn't to completely forget about your ex but it's to not OBSESS over them. What do you do during the day? Do you work? If not, get a job. Volunteer on your down time. Plan a weekend getaway. Go out shopping or to eat on the weekends. Signup for a class or get a hobby that requires you to leave the house.

"ALL things are possible if YOU believe"

"Energy and persistence conquer ALL things"

1/11/2016 11:23 am  #5

I completely understand. I want to reach out so bad...not just to him but to my friends who i am trying to have a better relationship with. I feel like doing something but at the same time I m not sure if that will make it better  or if me doing nothing makes it better? I have not heard from him in a week and things were going SOOOOO well in Dec. I feel ya...I also am not happy at my job so it makes me very anxious

Board footera