Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/12/2024 5:04 pm  #1

Advise regarding annoying neighbors

Hi lovely people! Hope that everyone is doing well and is on their journey to living their dream life!Β Β 

I've been a member on this forum for quite a while and have always received great advise from the group, and especially Veronica herselfΒ Β Because of that, I've manifested a couple of great things into my life, like success in job applications and a much more positive relationship with my SP (though we're not 100% there yet - but it won't take longΒ Β ). So, thank you to all for your support.

There is one thing I'd like to pick your brain though. Getting rid of my (relatively) new neighbours is high on my manifestation list. I spare you the details - as I want to avoid the mistake of constantly re-telling the old story - and I'd rather tell you that I would love to have quieter and more mature people in the apartment below me.
I'm quite good at not reacting to them (I barely do anymore), yet I feel like I deserve to be sharing the house with better people.

One thing I noticed (maybe a mistake I'm doing?) is that I'm struggling with seeing that couple below me as different people - as nice and pleasant ones. I really don't like them and my only wish is to get rid of them as fast as the universe allows it. Do you have any advise?
Β 

Last edited by LettingGoNow (2/12/2024 5:05 pm)

2/12/2024 6:02 pm  #2

Re: Advise regarding annoying neighbors

First, I think it's great you enjoy the forum!

I would suggest to see them as genuinely wanting to move and manifesting their dream home.

I would imagine them as packing up and hearing that someone new is moving in.

You could even imagine the space below you as somehow being vacant.

Relax and believe the time will come.

In the meantime, see it as in transition.

Wishing you the best xxoo

Veronica

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera