Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2023 5:25 pm  #1

Help manifesting please :)

Hi everyone,
How are you? I hope you are doing well. I have been following Veronica for a while now and I adore and appreciate her (and you guys on the forum as well ). My question is the following: So I saw someone on the internet (Youtube channel) and thought they were cute! We are the same age and I think we are compatible. I also know that he is single. With that being said, I would love to manifest him. However, I do not have any social media, he also lives in another state across the country so I am not sure where or how he will find me. Although, I am very optimistic about this. I know there has to be some way or another. Therefore, I would really like advice from you guys as to how to manifest him in this case.Β  I look forward to hearing from you all. Have a lovely day.Β 

Thank you <3

9/28/2023 7:57 am  #2

Re: Help manifesting please :)

Manifesting someone you're interested in, especially when they're far away and you don't have direct contact, is absolutely possible!! So, don't worry at all...

Start by focusing on yourself and your own personal growth. The more you work on becoming the best version of yourself, the more attractive and magnetic you'll become. And, this will manifest this person by default without you even having to lift a finger!

Try to also imagine a scenario where you and this person are happily together, whether it's a romantic date, a fun conversation, or just spending quality time together. Let yourself lovingly daydream on this in the most enjoyable way possible.

Keep an optimistic mindset about love in general and trust that the Universe has brilliant ways to orchestrate this. You don't need to know exactly how it will happen; just believe that it will.

Veronica

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/28/2023 9:34 pm  #3

Thank you Veronica, I appreciate you a lot. I will keep your advice in mind and follow it to the best of my ability. Once again, I adore you thank you! Have a lovely day. May happiness find you

Thank you<3

3/20/2024 5:45 pm  #4

Hi Veronica,
I hope you are doing well. I have another question, sorry. So I actually have an X/Twitter account now because I had to create a professional one for myself, but now I no longer really need it for work. Should I, or do you think it is okay/good idea if I liked one of their tweets and just leave it at that and then manifest that they noticed me and DM me? Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you. I appreciate youΒ 

Thank you,
<3

Board footera