Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2023 3:12 am  #1

Higher self course question

Hi Veronica and team.

I’m seeking some guidance. I have been manifesting my SP over 3 years now. We have now been in contact for 7 months and I moved across the country.

I have had some very extreme circumstances with my family of origin. This family violence has been going on for over 20 years and I have found it next to impossible to be taken seriously by the authorities. This has obviously been affecting my mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.

When I first got in touch with Veronica for 1-1 coaching in 2020, she told me to focus on comfort and relief.

While doing this higher self course, I’m trying to asking myself what have I learned about myself in a positive way, through this experience? How can I live a better life when these extremities are going on?

I don’t know what I’ve learned, or even if that is the right question to be asking at this stage. I just feel sad that things have got to this point and have been carrying on for so long.

Any guidance you have would be great.

Thanks.

6/13/2023 9:48 am  #2

Re: Higher self course question

Hi there 

I'mm sorry you have had such struggles with your family.  Glad I could help in 2020.

I can understand feeling a bit sad that things are still going on and that they haven't been resolved yet.  I think it was good for you to ask questions, even if you are unsure it's the right thing to do.  The fact that you are trying to calmly heal this is what matters.

I would listen to your intuition.  Soothe yourself.  Remember that life is constantly in change and these circumstances need not last forever, even if they have been ongoing for awhile.

See yourself as a strong and capable person.  See authority figures as being good at heart, and finally being able to see you in a sympathetic way and to listen.

Mostly, take care of yourself as best you can.  Take it step by step and find things to be grateful for too.  You'll get there.  I'm here for you and sending good wishes your way 

Veronica xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/14/2023 1:20 am  #3

Veronica… success story! I have now three case managers and an advocate! It all happened at once! It was right after I started doing the course. Thank you so much. I haven’t even finished them yet xxx

I’ve been working with you for so many years and I appreciate your support on this path. I always remember what you’ve said to me and trust your work, totally. ❤️❤️❤️

7/18/2023 2:13 pm  #4

FANTASTIC!!!!

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera