Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2016 10:18 pm  #41

Re: Gab's Journey

Berryluv wrote:

Omg, wouldn't it be nice if...
Lol

Gabby came back and told us all about her trip and how refreshed she was on her eat pray love endeavor. . And how she was totally adored by this handsome native who fed her grapes and massaged her feet...

Getting a lil carried away, but what I'm really trying to say, this is a perfect example of what we should be doing. We plan a desire..seed is planted..Gab isn't going to sit around and worry if she'll go on her trip (desire) or not.. she knows.. she set the date.. and all she will be doing in the meantime is visualizing how much of a good time she'll have.

I SURE WOULD LOVE A FREE FOOT MASSAGE hahahaha

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

1/21/2016 10:19 pm  #42

Cherished wrote:

I love Bali! 👏🏼🙋

Did you book a tour while you were there? I want to see the sunrise at Mount Batur and visit Sekumpul Waterfalls (and basically all the falls listed here http://bali.mehthesheep.com/best-waterfalls-bali/)!

xo Gabby 

1/22/2016 12:49 am  #43

Ahhhh, I'm feeling so excited!!! I looked up some tours and I've plotted out a rough itinerary for Bali. SO EXCITED. I'll be able to do Mt Batur and Sekumpul and also visit a holy spring for a cleansing and a consultation with a shaman healer. <3

xo Gabby 

1/22/2016 8:15 am  #44

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Ahhhh, I'm feeling so excited!!! I looked up some tours and I've plotted out a rough itinerary for Bali. SO EXCITED. I'll be able to do Mt Batur and Sekumpul and also visit a holy spring for a cleansing and a consultation with a shaman healer. <3

You should...because we are all drooling with excitement for you.

1/22/2016 11:51 pm  #45

I wish I could go to sleep and wake up and it's already May haha.

Anyway, I'm feeling down today and it's because I went out and drank with co-workers last night. I think I'm going to lay off alcohol for a couple of weekends because I always feel sad the morning after.

I'm here reading threads and it sure picked up my mood, though! Re-watching Eat Pray Love in a bit and then my mom and I are eating out and watching a movie tonight to celebrate my brother's birthday (he's overseas). I love this board, I love you guys. <3

xo Gabby 

1/23/2016 5:09 am  #46

Veggiepizzaforever,

I got back from Bali last Sunday
It was wonderful; I'm sure you'll love it!
Where are you staying (which beach?)
I mainly stayed in Ubud, but went to many other places on the island.

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which  gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. ❤️   D. is my soul mate, loves me to pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! 💕💕

1/23/2016 6:29 am  #47

MissyKay wrote:

Veggiepizzaforever,

I got back from Bali last Sunday
It was wonderful; I'm sure you'll love it!
Where are you staying (which beach?)
I mainly stayed in Ubud, but went to many other places on the island.

OMG TELL ME ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIP!!!

I'm staying in Sanur and as soon as more money comes in, I'll be extending my stay to a week (silly me only booked 4 nights!!!) so I can stay a couple of days in Ubud. I'm avoiding Kuta and Seminyak though I am also wanting to visit Lombongan and Gili T.

xo Gabby 

1/23/2016 11:51 pm  #48

Woke up today excited for Bali (I know, I need to calm down). I played a few games on my app, wrote down my gratitude list (will do today's The Magic exercise later), and continued learning Indonesian Bahasa.

I got a random message on Facebook from this guy I had a crush on way back in 2002/2003? He was the son of my mom's old boss and we all went on a trip to Hong Kong then (thus, my crush on him). He's married now and he and his wife got married in... Bali!

xo Gabby 

1/24/2016 4:18 am  #49

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Today, I booked a solo trip to Bali for my birthday!!! I'm only staying 4 nights. I considered staying in Ubud (where Elizabeth Gilbert from Eat Pray Love stayed) but it's in the middle of Bali and I wanted to be near the beach.

SO EXCITED!!! I wish it were May already.

Wow that will be so amazing! I would love to go to Bali one day. It looks beautiful.

1/27/2016 12:21 am  #50

Missing him a lot today. He's out of the country and he posted a video of him walking in the snow in his underwear and then another one of him singing and I felt a hot and cold flush go through my body, can't explain how it felt. 

I've decided I won't initiate contact for a bit. Last night during yoga, I was lying down and saw an image flash through my mind: a text message from him. Anyway, I checked my phone after class and there was nothing but a while later, he sent me a message on Facebook about something I asked him to buy for me.

I love him soooo much and I miss him terribly, but it's a comforting emotion. I've been feeling good these past few days but I know there's still some "lack" going on that I need to fill with myself.

xo Gabby 

Board footera