Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/18/2016 10:18 pm  #31

Re: Gab's Journey

And thank you, all. <3

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

1/18/2016 10:33 pm  #32

OMYGOODNESS he is so cute haha. The other week, I posted on Instagram my day's affirmations (I am enough, I feel good about myself) and he liked that photo.

Today, he posted an airport selfie with an affirmation about his luggage (the airline lost his luggage the last time he was on a 3-week business trip). But his affirmation was written in the negative ("won't get lost") so I commented with the correct affirmation. 

xo Gabby 

1/21/2016 4:01 am  #33

Today, I booked a solo trip to Bali for my birthday!!! I'm only staying 4 nights. I considered staying in Ubud (where Elizabeth Gilbert from Eat Pray Love stayed) but it's in the middle of Bali and I wanted to be near the beach.

SO EXCITED!!! I wish it were May already.

xo Gabby 

1/21/2016 6:12 am  #34

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Today, I booked a solo trip to Bali for my birthday!!! I'm only staying 4 nights. I considered staying in Ubud (where Elizabeth Gilbert from Eat Pray Love stayed) but it's in the middle of Bali and I wanted to be near the beach.

Sweeetttt!!!... it was just yesterday that I was saying to my daughter that I wanted to go to Bali...have fun....

1/21/2016 9:20 am  #35

Lovely.  I need a holiday too.

1/21/2016 10:55 am  #36

Berryluv wrote:

Sweeetttt!!!... it was just yesterday that I was saying to my daughter that I wanted to go to Bali...have fun....

YOU SHOULD!!! Idk, I wrote in my affirmations notebook "I spent my birthday in Bali" and then changed my mind a week later and thought of going to this off the grid island (almost no reception and internet, so perfect) in my country but Bali keeps calling to me. I'm so glad I went ahead and did it today.

xo Gabby 

1/21/2016 10:56 am  #37

awesomepeace wrote:

Lovely.  I need a holiday too.

You DESERVE one! Hopefully, you'll get a lovely holiday soon. <3

xo Gabby 

1/21/2016 11:50 am  #38

Omg, wouldn't it be nice if...
Lol

Gabby came back and told us all about her trip and how refreshed she was on her eat pray love endeavor. . And how she was totally adored by this handsome native who fed her grapes and massaged her feet...

Getting a lil carried away, but what I'm really trying to say, this is a perfect example of what we should be doing. We plan a desire..seed is planted..Gab isn't going to sit around and worry if she'll  go on her trip (desire) or not.. she knows.. she set the date.. and all she will be doing in the meantime is visualizing how much of a good time she'll have.

1/21/2016 3:06 pm  #39

Berryluv wrote:

Omg, wouldn't it be nice if...
Lol

Gabby came back and told us all about her trip and how refreshed she was on her eat pray love endeavor. . And how she was totally adored by this handsome native who fed her grapes and massaged her feet...

Getting a lil carried away, but what I'm really trying to say, this is a perfect example of what we should be doing. We plan a desire..seed is planted..Gab isn't going to sit around and worry if she'll  go on her trip (desire) or not.. she knows.. she set the date.. and all she will be doing in the meantime is visualizing how much of a good time she'll have.

1/21/2016 4:11 pm  #40

I love Bali! 👏🏼🙋

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

Board footera