Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2023 7:48 pm  #1

My SP is my best guy friend

Help! I’m in love with my guy best friend. Need encouraging words, reinforcements or something to keep going because I feel like I am holding on by a thread. I know it’s possible for us to be together but when things are consistently in your face or it’s hot then cold, it all can drive you mad.

Yesterday he went on a date with someone he is really starting to like and I am crushed by the situation. Though, it should not bother me, I can’t help it I’m human. I just honestly feel like my head is about to 🤯

I won’t give up I can’t not now. So I will continue

1/16/2023 12:01 am  #2

Re: My SP is my best guy friend

Of course you are crushed by the situation and it would be too much to ask you not to be.  But, instead of hurting... try to comfort yourself.  I would also try to distance yourself somehow from the situation.  You can't have this fully be in your face and expect not to go crazy.  I would pull back a bit, and prioritize your own peace of mind.  Let this run its course.  That way you won't feel like you are holding on by a thread, but rather that you are positioning yourself in a way that will feel better.  Remind yourself that you are worth everything and this moment will change and shape into something else.  Try not to fear the worst and know you will win in the end.  You deserve love.

Veronica

NessaDi wrote:

Help! I’m in love with my guy best friend. Need encouraging words, reinforcements or something to keep going because I feel like I am holding on by a thread. I know it’s possible for us to be together but when things are consistently in your face or it’s hot then cold, it all can drive you mad.

Yesterday he went on a date with someone he is really starting to like and I am crushed by the situation. Though, it should not bother me, I can’t help it I’m human. I just honestly feel like my head is about to 🤯

I won’t give up I can’t not now. So I will continue

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

1/16/2023 8:49 am  #3

Thank you Veronica. I won’t give up that easily, I plan to be your next success story. Trust this story will have a happy ending 😀

1/16/2023 10:01 am  #4

You CAN be a success story.  Here is a good one-

NessaDi wrote:

Thank you Veronica. I won’t give up that easily, I plan to be your next success story. Trust this story will have a happy ending 😀

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera