Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2016 12:04 pm  #1

He blocked me again

Hello everyone and happy new year!

I sent a message on fb to say happy new year because I decided to do what I want to do. I was blocked, but when we sent a private message to someone who has blocked us, fb unblocks automatically.  He replied, a typical reply and was very distant as always. Then, he blocks me again! As he always did everytime we sent (birthdays for example).

Now he can do whatever he wants. Whenever he wants he will send or not!

Do you think I should delete him as a friend?

Last edited by Milk&Honey (1/02/2016 12:06 pm)

1/02/2016 12:10 pm  #2

Re: He blocked me again

I'm sorry to hear that he blocked you! I blocked my ex on Twitter the other night because... well, because I wanted him to feel slighted (I KNOW) and I unblocked him in the morning because I felt bad.

How does deleting him as a friend make you feel?

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

1/02/2016 12:27 pm  #3

Just do whatever makes you feel happy and empowered. That's the key. Try not to over think it.

1/02/2016 12:36 pm  #4

Thank you for your replies!

First of all he is not my ex. Just a specific person. When I see him is more friendly, but when he texes he is distant. It has always been this way. Also, he has a gf.

Deleting him makes me feel empowered because he won't have the ability to talk whenever he wants. I don't like this. Maybe it's selfish, but if he has control now and he is above, I want to be above after that.

I want to tell you that I have deleted him 3 times in the past and he didn't like that. I don't know why, I was blocked anyway, so what was the point? 

1/02/2016 12:56 pm  #5

No, don't delete him as a friend.

The best thing you can do from now on:

1) STOP Messaging him. 

You don't need to tell him happy new year/happy birthday/I hope your mother gets better. He's not stupid. He knows your just coming up with ANY excuse to contact him. Which makes you look desperate/needy. You're telling him that he's better than you. Men aren't going to chase after a woman if they think they’re better than her. They’re going to chase after a woman who they think is better than them. (ExBoyfriendRecovery)

2) Use facebook to your advantage

Put up pictures of you having fun, doing hobbies, traveling, and looking like a million bucks. Show him that you have your own life and that you're not thinking about him (even if you are). It's all about perception. I don't care who you are, EVERYBODY wants to be on the winning team. So, SHOW him that he's missing out but let HIM come to you. 

"ALL things are possible if YOU believe"

"Energy and persistence conquer ALL things"

1/02/2016 1:05 pm  #6

ionenabillion wrote:

1) STOP Messaging him. 

You don't need to tell him happy new year/happy birthday/I hope your mother gets better. He's not stupid. He knows your just coming up with ANY excuse to contact him. Which makes you look desperate/needy. You're telling him that he's better than you. Men aren't going to chase after a woman if they think they’re better than her. They’re going to chase after a woman who they think is better than them. (ExBoyfriendRecovery)

Put up pictures of you having fun, doing hobbies, traveling, and looking like a million bucks. Show him that you have your own life and that you're not thinking about him (even if you are). It's all about perception. I don't care who you are, EVERYBODY wants to be on the winning team. So, SHOW him that he's missing out but let HIM come to you. 

That's brilliant! Thank you !! 

1/02/2016 1:54 pm  #7

ionenabillion wrote:

1) STOP Messaging him. 

Spot on!!    

1/02/2016 2:02 pm  #8

If you're already blocked, how can you unadd him as a friend??

1/02/2016 2:17 pm  #9

I am blocked on chat.

Board footera