Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2023 11:24 am  #1

I am seeing repetitive numbers - Is it a sign of alignment?

Hello everyone! I'm new here, but I've been following Veronica on YouTube (and now TikTok) for many years.

It's been about a year since I started seeing the number 1212 every day. I look at my phone, and the time reads 1212. I'm walking down the street, and I see 1212.Β I started searching the internet and found out that it could be an "angel number."

I am reading this article right now:Β Angel Number 1212 Meaning in Love, Money & Why You Keep Seeing It,Β and supposedly the number means I should stop chasing what's not meant for me and that I'm on the right track. I quote:

"​Use what you have and do what you can. With faith, hope, and a strong will, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. Seeing this number repeatedly is a clear indication that the Universe is on your side and is helping to manifest your dreams into reality.​"

I like what it says, but my question is, is it real?Β Are these recurring numbers really a sign from above or a coincidence?Β I would love to hear your opinions and experiences if you have any.

Happy manifestations!Β 
Β 

2/04/2023 2:42 pm  #2

Re: I am seeing repetitive numbers - Is it a sign of alignment?

There aren't any coincidences. We create every aspect of our external reality, and it reflects back to us what we are creating via our inner world.Β 

Aligning numbers are nice. But I would just appreciate signs like this for a moment, and then move on with life.Β 

Early on in my LOA journey, I would get overly excited about them and try to figure out what to do about these signs to make more come. Then I would wonder why my manifestations took so long to come or didn't come at all.Β 

I see many others do the same thing.Β 

For the past many years, I just appreciate them and let them go. And my manifestations come very quickly as a result.Β 

So appreciate the number, don't over think it, it means what you want it to mean - or it means what your first instinct was when you saw it. Did you feel good about it or bad? That tells you where your vibe is at.Β 

Appreciate it, don't try to jump into uninspired action or over-associate meaning to it, let it go. And you will have more success Β 

Board footera