Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/22/2022 1:22 pm  #1

Should I manifest him back?

Hi I'm not sure if people still use this forum to discuss about law of attraction. But if anyone sees this, I could really use some advise. So I was depressed end of last year due to the death of my grandpa and beloved dog, also because my best friend ghosted me during my most depressed state and my boyfriend left me too. All happening around the same time. Since then I tried to be more positive and focused on self-love. I knew I couldn't get my grandpa or my dog back. But I remember how they always made me feel loved.

Fast forward I did manifest my best friend and my boyfriend back. My best friend apologized to me and told me she just needed time away from me as "my vibes" were too negative for her. This happened around March 2022, I had been working on my self for a few months. I realized something that I didn't see before, this friendship had always been one sided. I grew up in a happy home with loving family while she grew up in a broken home. I told her that my family was hers too, I dealt and stayed with her throughout her depressions and many many episodes. From family drama to fuckboys drama. I had always been the quiet one and the responsible one. Whenever we went out, she'd get drunk and I'd take care of her. There were times I too felt like her drama was draining me, but I never thought about leaving her because she's my best friend and I should be there for her no matter what. But she couldn't handle me being depressed for a few months after losing my family members (grandpa and dog). So this time I let her go, and I feel much more free now.Β 

A few weeks after that my ex called me and asked me to meet. He never actually said he wanted to get back together, but I guess that could've happened if I wanted it to happen. However, as I managed to manifest both of them back, I felt like I was on top of the world. I thought to myself, if I could manifest this guy back, why not manifest the guy that I truly want?Β 

So around 3 years ago, I briefly dated a guy that I thought was perfect. He was kind, caring, handsome, smart, hardworking. Everything that I had ever wanted in a guy. I believe due to my poor self concept at the time, I caused our breakup as a part of me felt like he was too good for me. One particular thing that I liked about him is that even though he was popular and knew many many female influencers. He was never one to thirst over female influencers. Idk if he did it in secret, but even though he followed all these girls on his instagram (As they're sorta his friends) he never liked their sexy picture. Another obstacle to our reunion is that this guy lives in a different country (I used to live there too). But with LOA I felt like anything was possible. I visualized for months to manifest this guy back. I should add that I tried to message this guy a few months after we broke up but he didn't reply. Soon enough opportunity presented itself, my parents wanted to go on holiday to his home country, so I messaged him and told him that I was in town and asked him if he wanted to meet. He said yes and he kissed me and even told me he wanted to marry me. I was very happy but at the same time, this is the guy that I have been in love with for years, so I did have doubts and insecure moments, which results in his hot and cold behaviors but this time I knew I was in control. So I persisted in my manifestation work although the 3D world is not exactly how I want it to be. Nevertheless, I was looking at this beautiful influencer's instagram and scrolled down to the very bottom, just out of boredom, I saw that my guy liked all this girl's pictures soon after our breakup. He didn't like the recent pictures just the ones from when after our breakup. He liked all her pictures from August 2019-January 2020. I was devastated, I wasn't looking at that girl's profile to stalk her likes or to see if my SP interacted with her at all on her page.Β 

I feel like I don't know this guy anymore, I know it sounds stupid to a lot of people, getting upset over your specific person liking a girl's instagram. He knows this girl personally and always thought she was extremely beautiful yet he picked me. I don't think I'm ugly but I'm definitely less sociable than this girl, I've always been a bit shy around new people. So finding out about this kind of makes me feel like, did my SP pick me cos I was an easier target? but if he could he would pick this girl instead? Did he try to pursue this girl literally right after our breakup?Β 

My question is, I don't know if I should continue to manifest him back, as he might not even be the guy that I thought he was, or did I also create him liking that girl, because not gonna lie, I was always comparing myself to her when I was together with him back in 2019.Β 

Thank you in advance for reading this long long post and taking the time to reply.

8/22/2022 2:52 pm  #2

Re: Should I manifest him back?

I'm not doubting my manifesting ability, it's more like I let go of my best friend because she was taking me for granted. Ever since I started using LOA I felt like I was a new person. Should this new version of me manifest him back?

Board footera