Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2015 10:11 pm  #1

Beautifuls!!

Hi there lovelies,  I'm super busy celebrating the festive season, but I just wanted to jump aboard and wish everyone an extraordinary New Year. 

I see lots of you are struggling a little and I wanted to remind everyone that YES,  you ABSOLUTELY create the reality you project. It 100% comes to you when you relax into happiness and enjoy the monent as though it's your last. 

And remember, if you fall off the ladder it's ok, just start climbing again. It gets easier, and you'll find that your results get better and better as you reach further into your journey. I wish you all enormous joy and happiness into 2016. May you create the life of your dreams πŸ’œπŸŒˆπŸŽ‰

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/30/2015 10:21 pm  #2

Re: Beautifuls!!

I love reading all of your posts I can always feel all of your positivity .. I needed to hear this today especially since it's the holidays !! Thank you so much for always reminding us what we need to do to get what we want !

12/31/2015 3:29 am  #3

Thank you for this reminder, Cherished! Also, hope you have a happy, healthy and awesome 2016!

2016 is going to be amazing because we are going to make it amazing! Here's to the new year, friends :-)πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

12/31/2015 3:48 am  #4

Thank you Cherished.. love your posts
2016 is going to be best year ever.. Because we are making it.
Have a great 2016, friends

12/31/2015 10:02 am  #5

Thank you Cherished!!! wish you the very same!!!

Have an amazing 2016 everyone!

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~
--------------------------------------------------------

1/01/2016 12:54 am  #6

Happy 2016!! Thanks for being so awesome! I'm looking forward to your proposal story!!

Board footera