Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2022 12:12 pm  #1

When to take action?

Wow it's been a long time since I was on this forum but here i am again with a question on something i'm manifesting.

I know that you're supposed to do the visualizations and whatever exercises you're doing and put it out to the Universe, let it go, and focus on being happy, and not go out of your way to take actions and try to "make things happen."

But isn't it also true that the Universe sometimes provides an opening, or an opportunity for you to take an action, and sometimes you do have to look for these opportunities and take them?

Let's just say for example, you're trying to get a raise at your job.  You have all the LOA visualizations you're doing when you wake up in the morning but then throughout the day you're not supposed to obsess over it and think about what else you can do to make it happen, like for example asking your co-worker to do or say something to your boss.... I get that... BUT, don't you have to at some point take an action?  Like let's say you're at the water cooler on break and your boss is standing there.   Could it be the Universe provided this opportunity to say something to your boss, or should you literally just get your glass of water and not say anything because he/she should or will ?

Or, let's say it's an "X back" situation.   and you haven't heard from her in a week or two.  you've been resisting contacting her all this time because you're just supposed to let her come to you, right?   well if a week or two goes by and there seems to be an opportunity to bring something up... like let's say you're in a band and she's told you she really likes your music and you just got a gig at a pub that is a block from her house.   then would it be appropriate to send her a text and just say "hey my band is playing at the pub  next week, just thought you'd like to know, it would be great to see you there."   

I understand the idea of "letting it happen" vs "trying to make it happen" and not contacting the person all the time and telling them how much you miss them.  But isn't it also true that the Universe puts us in places sometimes where we have to take part in the manifestation and show some initiative ?

i appreciate people's thoughts on this!

4/07/2023 8:19 am  #2

Re: When to take action?

Hi there 

Yes, take action that feels inspired but never forced.

And, the key to it is to take action that doesn't have an ulterior motive.

For example, you do these things because they excite you and not because they will get you a certain result.

In your ex back situation, I wouldn't reach out and send an invite.  As then, it's like you are trying to make things happen.  I've seen people do this and then they feel really let down when the person ignores the message.  Instead, feel she will somehow contact you and the option to invite her will come up then.  That's what I would personally do.

If you happen to be near your boss, of course you can say whatever you like but again not for a perceived result such as getting higher in the company or advancing as a result.

Both of the examples were a bit calculated (even though it would seemingly feel free).

Inspired action is more unrelated and then in hind sight you realize how related they were.

Hope this helps 

Veronica

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera