Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2021 6:47 am  #1

Accident...spring ankle

Hello I was manifesting to be rich all was going well I saw some numbers...11. And 9....then the following morning I dress better to drop the kids to school this thought came to my mind "walk as a millionaire " then that exact moment I fall on the floor I spring my ankle and my knee was full of blood BTW we just won 2.90 pounds . I wonder if this means something? God trying to tell me you are not going yo be rich? Any thoughts? Thanks

9/27/2021 12:52 pm  #2

Re: Accident...spring ankle

Hello Iresa, I am new to the group and have been following manifestation for quite some time now. I have not really manifested anything big as of yet, but small things have worked for me.Β 

My suggestion to you would be to manifest small, something you know can happen. Once you have found that small thing, you need to visualize that it has already happened and how your life has changed after that. Do this every day for a week and then forget about it.

Β 

9/27/2021 1:04 pm  #3

Re: Accident...spring ankle

Even When Circumstances Say You Can't, Manifesting Is A Choice When you decide to follow the law of attraction it is a personal choice. You don't have to understand it, but you must hold the belief that there is something other than our physical reality at play.Β 
Suppose you are having trouble overcoming how your circumstances only matter to you. It is important not to worry about your feelings on the topic. Don't compare yourself to them. Just ignore them. In this way, you remove the past's influence.
Listen to this music to manifest fastΒ https://bit.ly/3o6XSt4
After experiencing things that cannot be explained, you will slowly discover that believing that they don't matter does not matter without having tried.

Board footera