Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2021 7:18 pm  #1

Alignment is wack and need a lot of help

Hi everyone!

I have a very complicated situation. I live in a family environment that drives me out of alignment sometimes because they have a very negative mindset and toxic feelings towards anyone who shows success or has a different approach. For example, my parents are heavily religious whereas I wish not to be so stuck and playing imaginary prayers to make them happy. I also have a hard time distancing myself from them as they are very controlling. Because of this it has been quite hard for me to just simply manifest things that would be super easy for others.

I'm trying to get out of my anxious and depressive state but my family has kept me there for quite a long time that its very hard to just relax and let go. How do I cope? I mean my situation is a lot of pressure and way beyond what stress management can handle since I can't change some toxic people. It's just hard to bear it and hope things will work out when I'm making my journey to do better and be better.

I have tried exercising, eating healthy, drinking lots of water, getting adequate sleep, taking action and letting go, and communication with family members (although its quite impossible). I've almost gone crazy and was close to needing psychiatric care. If anyone knows of a better option then just moving out of my environment (without any money/support system/or plan) please suggest down below.

5/23/2022 9:26 am  #2

Re: Alignment is wack and need a lot of help

my heart is with you     I was in a similar situation  years ago before I knew anything of LOA     
Sadly  moving out is clearly not an option for you   which is for many  regardless of circumstances   
crap family   ( I call them misery mongers )  is the hardest to overcome

Do you have private sleeping space ?   that is a plus       if you do and can    headphones and  youtube can be your friend    you can listen to  Veronica  or other  LOA  helpers       visualization of what I will call a happy place    whether its the sea,   your own house  ,   or anything else that might  cheer you and give you hope for the future     I suspect you are young    so DREAM BIG     

The religious thing is rough   as you live there   you should go with the program    I know its tough  but again  was there as well        but remember  its all about how YOU feel      the religious  everything good is evil   is a big downer       that is not who you are     you are YOUR Dreams, hopes and desires    

I see this is an old post    I hope you have found peace      

Board footera