Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Calling all success stories! 🎉👏🏼 » I manifested him back and we've been together for 3 months already » 1/28/2019 11:54 pm

excalibar wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

I posted when I manifested him but I explained nothing so I'm posting again because I remember how hopeless I felt and how I needed someone who was sucessful to talk to and I had no one. So if you want to talk to me, I'll tell my story, I'll give you advice. Just comment on this post and I'll answer. I won't write my story now because I'm lazy and I don't want to waste my time in case no one's interested 😂 so yeah. Comment here and I'll answer

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 months already and we're super in love and way stronger and healthier together now.

What did you do?!?!?! I want my sp to be completely committed to me. Can we talk privately please hun?

Of course! Just send me a message on private and we can talk about anything!

But I'll still answer your question here so it helps anyone who reads it.

We stayed 4 months apart. In the beggining I was devastated. Actually, I was devastated throughtout the entire process, which proves you do not need to be happy to manifest anything. Althought I do, of course, recomend looking for self acceptance, self love and happiness because those things will fullfill you and your life and they will actually help you keep what you've manifested, for keeping is the most difficult part. People say all that comes easy goes easy exactly because if it came easy you did not have time to align or didn't have the mentality to do so, so you lose it again because you are in the energy of not having it.

Anyway, I'm taking too long to answer the question. I was devastated, so I obssessed over him. I thought about him day and night, I didn't eat, I didn't sleep well. And that pushed him away, because he deleted me from everything. He blocked me. He just left completely.

But then I got filled with hope as I googled how to manifest him back. And I googled it and googled it and found methods and looked for more methods and different methods and I never actually put in

Calling all success stories! 🎉👏🏼 » I manifested him back and we've been together for 3 months already » 1/28/2019 5:36 pm

I posted when I manifested him but I explained nothing so I'm posting again because I remember how hopeless I felt and how I needed someone who was sucessful to talk to and I had no one. So if you want to talk to me, I'll tell my story, I'll give you advice. Just comment on this post and I'll answer. I won't write my story now because I'm lazy and I don't want to waste my time in case no one's interested 😂 so yeah. Comment here and I'll answer

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 months already and we're super in love and way stronger and healthier together now.

Help me align please... 🙈 » Is there something called sending too much love? » 10/12/2018 10:26 am

I think that (and I could be wrong), if sending love is taking a tool on you, then it is not love you're sending.

Sending love to the person you love is supposed to feel good. It's supposed to make you feel happy and connected to them. If you're having a hard time thinking about them and feeling happy, try to clean yourself first. Meditation is great for that!

Neville Goddard » I'm troubled » 9/26/2018 8:33 pm

oceanitrogen
Replies: 28

Go to post

Cynthia wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

fizzy wrote:


That’s extremely limiting. But if you are comfortable placing those limits on yourself and your abilities, then that’s ok and you won’t experience anything beyond those limits. I’m not saying this to be mean, but I do hope you manage to “attract” your SP back then. Nothing is impossible, but you are saying you believe that there are some impossibilities and you’re adamant about keeping these viewpoints. So I’m not sure I personally could give you any more advice because I’m not sure what falls within your limits and what doesn’t.

Also as a side note: I’ve had dreams about people and places I’ve never seen before in my life. Also dreams that are really off the wall. It’s definitely possible to dream of things you’ve never seen before.

Not according so science, no. You wouldn't know if you have seen them before. That's the thing. Your subconcious mind mixes what it knows, but it does not have the ability to create things it has never seen before. And it's not limiting. I don't feel limited. I feel grateful and powerful knowing I have power enough to manifest whatever I'd like. It's not upsetting for me to not be a God. I'm good with being His creation.

 
One's subconscious beliefs are exactly what creates their life and experiences,  but, as I said before, you can believe whatever you want to, although, as fizzy said, your beliefs are very limiting.

You believe they are limiting. I belive they aren't. But thank you <3 we can all agree to disagree, it's okay! That's life. Differences make the world colourful

Neville Goddard » I'm troubled » 9/26/2018 1:34 pm

oceanitrogen
Replies: 28

Go to post

fizzy wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

My point here is: We're cocreaters. Not creaters. Why do we need to let it go and put it in the hands of the Universe to do it for us? Because it's the Universe (God) who has the real power. We simply have the power to cocreate with it. But it is the Universe who does it all for us. We're not Gods exactly because of that. We don't have the power to create new things, we can only take what the universe gives us and manipulate it, but we're not able to create things from nothing. And if everything was our conciousness, people wouldn't be so different from us and see things differently and perceive things their own way exactly because we don't have that ability to create things from nothing. If everything was our conciousness, that's mean that we create a reality where people are absurdly different from everything we are and believe and we create that out of nothing because it doesn't exist inside us. And our subconcious is not able to create people and differences. It is not. We can't even create faces. When we dream, we dream faces we have seen before. Our brain isn't able to create. We are not able to create. Because creating is having nothing and building something. Humans can only modify what already exists, but we cannot create. We cocreate. Yeah. I think I finally put it into words in a way that makes sense.

That’s extremely limiting. But if you are comfortable placing those limits on yourself and your abilities, then that’s ok and you won’t experience anything beyond those limits. I’m not saying this to be mean, but I do hope you manage to “attract” your SP back then. Nothing is impossible, but you are saying you believe that there are some impossibilities and you’re adamant about keeping these viewpoints. So I’m not sure I personally could give you any more advice because I’m not sure what falls within your limits and what doesn’t.

Also as a side note: I’ve had dreams about people and places I’v

Neville Goddard » I'm troubled » 9/26/2018 6:35 am

oceanitrogen
Replies: 28

Go to post

My point here is: We're cocreaters. Not creaters. Why do we need to let it go and put it in the hands of the Universe to do it for us? Because it's the Universe (God) who has the real power. We simply have the power to cocreate with it. But it is the Universe who does it all for us. We're not Gods exactly because of that. We don't have the power to create new things, we can only take what the universe gives us and manipulate it, but we're not able to create things from nothing. And if everything was our conciousness, people wouldn't be so different from us and see things differently and perceive things their own way exactly because we don't have that ability to create things from nothing. If everything was our conciousness, that's mean that we create a reality where people are absurdly different from everything we are and believe and we create that out of nothing because it doesn't exist inside us. And our subconcious is not able to create people and differences. It is not. We can't even create faces. When we dream, we dream faces we have seen before. Our brain isn't able to create. We are not able to create. Because creating is having nothing and building something. Humans can only modify what already exists, but we cannot create. We cocreate. Yeah. I think I finally put it into words in a way that makes sense.

Neville Goddard » I'm troubled » 9/26/2018 6:27 am

oceanitrogen
Replies: 28

Go to post

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Maybe not the right thread to put this on! It was a random thought that came into my mind prompted by this discussion, and the context I found myself in. Probably not helpful!

I found it very very helpful!

Neville Goddard » I'm troubled » 9/26/2018 6:27 am

oceanitrogen
Replies: 28

Go to post

Cynthia wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

As an aside but sort of connected to this discussion, I'm reading this on the train to work. In front of me is an empty train seat covered with blue fabric. I can see that. The guy next to me can also. It's a blue train seat. If anyone says it's a purple alligator, they're wrong! Not just seeing their own version of reality, it's their fantasy. How will that make the train seat become a real purple alligator?

 
I don't think you understood at all what we were talking about to come up with a comment like that.

But what they said makes total sense! They're talking about how reality is perceived. And how it doesn't change based on what we see because we don't have any control over reality and people. We can simply attract things, that's the power that was given to us. But we don't have the power that God has. We cannot create things, people or an entirely new and working differently universe. That's what I was talking about anyway.

Neville Goddard » I'm troubled » 9/26/2018 6:24 am

oceanitrogen
Replies: 28

Go to post

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

As an aside but sort of connected to this discussion, I'm reading this on the train to work. In front of me is an empty train seat covered with blue fabric. I can see that. The guy next to me can also. It's a blue train seat. If anyone says it's a purple alligator, they're wrong! Not just seeing their own version of reality, it's their fantasy. How will that make the train seat become a real purple alligator?

That's one of the proofs for me that everything is not our conciousness. If it were, we would control reality and people wouldn't be called crazy. Because they'd making others see what they are seeing. Just the fact that everyone elae sees and experiences what we experience, and if we have some mental problem and see something that is not there, people don't see it, proves to me that the world is how the world is. We don't control it. We can simply attract things and situations. But we definitely don't have the power to make them up and change stuff.

Neville Goddard » I'm troubled » 9/25/2018 6:02 pm

oceanitrogen
Replies: 28

Go to post

fizzy wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

I am in fact interested! And I kinda agree, not a hundred percent but what you said makes way more sense. You believe we create our own reality but people are still there and they exist separately from us, right? I believe it a bit different, but it's similar! I believe free will does exist and everything isn't our conciousness, I believewe can influence things and people and situations and that's why we can manifest anything we want. Because if we want it enough, with pure intentions, it manifests. For example (because I suck at explaining), I want to manifest the person I love back into my life. I believe that I can manifest him because I truly love him and don't just simply want him becauseI want to feel desired or whatever. I believe he can feel the love I feel for him and it's impossible for him to ignore because energy influences everything around us. Hope that made sense. It probably didn' though.

I believe people are separate, but what you experience of a person in your reality is completely your own creation, if that makes sense. Free will does exist but it never ever hinders you from creating anything you want, because whatever you want with another person, there is a version of that person that wants the same thing. Everything you see and will ever see is made up of your own consciousness. You can’t experience anything outside of your own consciousness, like a dream.

I guess where I disagree with you and where people who follow Neville will disagree with you is where you said we influence other people. Many people who view reality that way will say other people feel our energy and are either attracted or repelled it. But nothing is ever attracted to you or repelled by you. Everything comes FROM you as your own creation, even other people. And even if you were coming from a place of needing a relationship with him to feel better about yourself, you could still manifest one with him with your beliefs. All you eve

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com