Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Help me align please... 🙈 » Update unblocked from sp » 5/21/2019 12:52 pm

excalibar
Replies: 14

Go to post

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Along those lines do we still need to imagine for all that time or until we feel like we don’t need too. Also, does the visualization need to be crystal clear? I think I saw you say it doesn’t really need to be clear because you know what your intention is.

Excalibar, if you haven’t yet, I think you should go watch the YouTube channel ‘Create Your Future’. Just change your mental diet. These small details you are constantly worried about really aren’t important at all. If you actually take the time to watch the videos on that channel, you will see how simple everything actually is and hopefully stop the constant worrying.

I know who that is she’s the girl who  makes videos on making intentions.

Help me align please... 🙈 » Update unblocked from sp » 5/21/2019 12:43 pm

excalibar
Replies: 14

Go to post

Cynthia wrote:

It takes differing periods of time for different people to manifest various things, which is a good reason not to give up but to persevere with faith and patience. Selling my unwanted piano to the ideal person was all done and dusted within a week. It took approximately a year and a half to receive a marriage proposal, and it probably would have happened a lot sooner except for the fact that I was out of the country for most of that time and knew under the circumstances in place during that time that nothing would happen until I returned, which was fine with me, and once I did return, I think it was 5 or 6 weeks later that I got the marriage proposal. Neville's brother took a couple of years to have the business he wanted. There was a married couple I read about years ago that took about 20 years to get their dream home and property. It takes as long as it takes. As Neville said, everything has its appointed time and nobody knows what that is.

Along those lines do we still need to imagine for all that time or until we feel like we don’t need too. Also, does the visualization need to be crystal clear? I think I saw you say it doesn’t really need to be clear because you know what your intention is.

Help me align please... 🙈 » Help please, I don't know what's going on at the moment » 3/31/2019 6:33 pm

excalibar
Replies: 16

Go to post

Aquilina wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

 
If you don't want to imagine marriage as the end result there's no reason why you should do. I'm a marrying kind of person and so is my SP, so that's the end result I want. What I mostly imagine myself is the two of us being together and both of us feeling happy and him looking very happy and totally in love with me and him telling me the things I want to hear and me replying in kind, and also both of us wearing wedding rings, and this might sound silly to some, but they have each other's names on them sometimes.

I know I told somebody this recently, I don't remember who, but that time when Neville wanted an honourable discharge from the army, he made it sound like he had only imagined it on one occasion because he fell asleep and had a dream where a hand came down and crossed out 'disapproved' and wrote 'approved' and a voice told him that it was done and to do nothing. He stated that he did nothing after that. I know he meant for sure that he took no outward action and I also got the impression he felt no more need to imagine it. If you feel the same way about your desire, I think that's your answer.

Okay, so I felt like that scene was done at the time, but haven't been feeling like it's done recently. I'm going to focus on revision as a priority but I'll keep imagining being with him until I feel no need to think about any of it anymore. I mean, that scene was so real but I feel like my mind isn't convinced with the reality of the whole thing so I have to carry on. I probably would marry him and have thought about it a lot but I'll leave it out for now, can always change it later.

How do you feel like it’s done? Is it just a gut feeling type of thing? I think I may be at that point with my “sp”. Please respond, thank you.

Ex/Specific Person Discussion » Having two versions of the specific person at the same time » 3/27/2019 4:22 pm

excalibar
Replies: 6

Go to post

When I have a bad memory I revise it so the end is how I would like it to be. It’s a good way of letting go of the pain just fyi. Imaging at night is good too.

Neville Goddard » NEW TO NEVILLE » 3/22/2019 3:16 pm

excalibar
Replies: 24

Go to post

Cynthia wrote:

Hiya, It doesn't matter what I or anybody else thinks. What do you think? Your own beliefs are super important and really all that matters. Long before I ever heard of Neville I imagined being married to a certain person and imagined wearing a wedding ring, and I did marry him, and we were married for a long time, many years. It was long distance with minimal contact, perhaps one snail mail letter from each of us to the other per month or so and a couple of brief phone calls in total like a birthday message. I did leave out some important things, leaving them to chance, which was a mistake that I wouldn't repeat now that I know better. We're divorced now, and it was a few years after this that I discovered Neville, although I'd read other authors on the subject since the age of 15. I prefer Neville because he didn't put limitations on anything like most of the others did, and the others mostly at least strongly implied that this is something you only do when you want something, not that we are all creating our lives all the time whether we are consciously aware of this or not or that imagination is what is reality because that is what is creating our outward experiences that people call reality.

I don't like the word 'preach' in this context, but I do my best to practise what I preach, and if I didn't know and believe that Neville's teachings worked, I wouldn't be advocating them, but you've got to have faith. Imagination plus faith. As I mentioned in another post, my current SP is somebody I haven't spoken with for over 2 years. He's cut me off 4 times, the longest time of which was 4 years and 4 months. I didn't even decide until this year that I really did want a relationship with him, before then I kept changing my mind back and forth, so this year I have been doing exactly what Neville himself did, what I did before but with improvements, and I've been called 'delusional' by someone who doesn't believe I'll ever hear from him again. I took that

Help me align please... 🙈 » Help please, I don't know what's going on at the moment » 3/22/2019 3:13 pm

excalibar
Replies: 16

Go to post

Cynthia wrote:

The impression I got from reading your post is that you've been trying too hard, are being too hard on yourself, and that you've been trying to force things, especially forcing yourself to do certain things, and also like you have a sense of urgency for the relationship with your SP to be what you want it to be.

I wish I could give you some advice so you wouldn't be so hard on yourself. I don't think that your living situation has been helping. All of that moving about in recent months that I know you've been doing must be unsettling.

I listen to Neville a lot, and he's always talking about the importance of patience, persistence, and faith and not being concerned with how long you may think that something is taking, as well as assuming that what you want to be true is true already and that if you maintain that assumption that it will eventually become true, as he puts it 'will harden into fact.'. What you imagine doesn't have to be crystal clear, and it is the feeling of already having your desire that is the important thing anyway. When I've listened to Neville tell the story, many times now, about how he got honourably discharged from the army, and he's telling about how he fell asleep and had the dream about a hand coming down and crossing out 'disapproved' and writing 'approved' on the paperwork and hearing the voice telling him that it was done and to do nothing, that was a very definite and clear message to him. I don't think that you've got to that point yet if you're still going back and forth.

I'm probably much too patient, if there is such a thing, but I haven't heard from my SP for over 2 years and only this year made up my mind that I want the relationship with him after being indecisive for a long time and started living in the end. I do have very strong faith and am not bothered about how long it takes, but I do various things to keep my faith strong and to reinforce what I'm doing, things like listening to a few very relevant songs

Help me align please... 🙈 » Please help me with any advice. » 3/18/2019 8:34 pm

excalibar
Replies: 9

Go to post

Cynthia wrote:

Thank you, excalibar. I'm glad to hear you're not distressing yourself so much.

Have you heard of Joseph Alai? He’s a Neville fan and I love his videos and what he does.

Help me align please... 🙈 » Please help me with any advice. » 3/18/2019 4:02 pm

excalibar
Replies: 9

Go to post

Cynthia wrote:

ellybear wrote:

Hmm I think I can do that, I can reply him normally. But would be it okay if I message him first? Or do I have to wait for him to message me every time?

 
I've reread your original post, and I wouldn't contact him the first time if I were you. I would wait until I heard from him first. The so-called no contact 'rule' doesn't always apply, and it didn't apply in your case because you were on speaking terms at the time, and as you said yourself, when you suddenly stopped speaking to him or replying to his messages, it looked like you were being immature.

What people seem to find so difficult to understand is that what you are imagining is creating your experiences in the outside world. We are all constantly imagining and constantly creating whether we realise it or not and can't switch it off.  This is the reason for consciously creating the situation you want or the relationship you want in your imagination rather than doing something overt to try to manipulate outward conditions directly. The imaginal acts precede outside circumstances. You've got to change the situation in your imagination first, otherwise you're setting yourself up for failure. As I said before, go straight to the end result you want in your imagination where you have the ideal relationship with this person, and ignore anything that denies this, such as your SP 'moving on' or wanting to date other people or dating other people.  Be what other people might call 'delusional', but don't tell anybody about what you're doing.

I was married for a very long time to someone, long before I ever heard of Neville, and all I did to accomplish that was imagine being married to him and imagine wearing a wedding ring. It was long distance with minimal contact. I did leave out some important details, though, leaving certain things to chance, so I would definitely not make that mistake again. We're divorced now but still speak to each other on a regular basis. My current

LOA Questions and Teachings 🙋 » HELP with one manifestation » 2/22/2019 8:51 pm

excalibar
Replies: 2

Go to post

Serendipity wrote:

Cassiemcbain wrote:

Hey guys, need your help.
Over these few weeks, I've been practising LOA in several ways. I can manifest almost within a few hours and some even minutes some things, like specific people. I realized that with just thinking about them, seeing a picture of them for very few seconds, I've manifested them with a call or a text message. But with one specific person that hasn't happened.

I realized that my current situation I attracted it a few weeks before because I was feeling fearful, insecure and kind of screw up the relationship with my feelings and thoughts. The thing is I'm impatient and want my specific manifestation to happen like the others that happen within hours or minutes. While meditating on this, I've realized that with this specific person I've attracted things, text messages and situations just like I wanted but within 30 days or so. The process has been the same: for just a few minutes or even seconds I've imagined/visualized what I wanted but didn't feel ANYTHING, just like the other manifestations in the first paragraph and then literally forgot about them. I just imagined them, thought about them and then let them go. Sometimes, if I saw something that reminded me of what I wanted I thought of it again and them sometimes I just felt like in peace or something like that, really I don't know how to explain what I feel while imagined/visualized what I wanted and then, my manifestation happened.

I listened to Neville Goddard on the power of imagination (https://youtu.be/-7OmfSgck7g) and he tells that before bed, when you're feeling drowsy, imagined what you like to manifest, He also tells that you can do it every night for 30 days or 7 days and he gives some examples of how he and other people manifested what they wanted. Right now, what I just to manifest with my specific person is just to talk to each other, text messages and calls just like it was before I screw things up. I want to go out with h

Help me align please... 🙈 » I need to get out of my head » 2/19/2019 4:11 pm

excalibar
Replies: 32

Go to post

Cynthia wrote:

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:


The Neville subreddit stresses me out. I buy to much into feeling the wish fulfilled and what exactly that means. I know everyone has a different idea on what feeling the wish fulfilled means. I think you should do what feels best to you.

I disagree. If you follow Neville, there is a set way to do things. It’s not random. The techniques may vary slightly for everyone, but not much. If you walk away from Neville’s teachings feeling like everything is very vague, then you still haven’t grasped them.

 
Neville couldn't be much more specific. He spells everything out, over and over again. Why don't you just listen to him? A child can make it work. A lady took her young grandson along with her for a private appointment with Neville. The boy wanted a dog very badly. He listened to what Neville was telling his grandmother and said, 'Now I know how to get a dog.' He followed Neville's advice he'd overheard, ended up winning exactly the breed he wanted, a collie, by winning an essay competition, and his parents, who had been opposed to him having a dog, because of how he got the dog, let him keep it.

I heard of a story that a woman visualized her son having good eyesight. He was going blind you see. She visualized him saying that he could see or something. How would one believe that since that is probably hard to believe?

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum


Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com