Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2016 7:43 pm  #1

Higher vibrations yield results! My success story.

Hey everyone. I have been in this community for a couple months now. Some of you know my story, some of you dont. First let me just say no, I am not dating my love YET. But the things that have transpired are pretty remarkable.

Timeline:

1. NASTY break up in Dec. No contact from either side from Feb to April. She wouldnt even speak to me at a random cross-path encounter. Didnt even look at me lol.

2. I learn she is dating someone in Feb. Only a couple months after our breakup.

3. I freak out. I do everything you arent supposed to do lol. I started consciously using LOA at the end of Feb and beginning of March.

4. I applied Lanie's method, Superman's Challenge, Elizabeth Daniels book, Neville Goddard's technique, Veronicas' ebooks, (and Cherished messages that have been SO valuable!). Ive tried them all haha.Β 

5. A few weeks after doing those, she becomes single again. (I am not sure I caused this or not)

6. A couple weeks after finding out she is single, she reaches out to me in response to a message I had sent her MONTHS AGO. She texted me out of the damn blue. Hardly recognized the number haha. I wasnt expecting it at all haha. Much less, why text a response to a facebook message I had sent about 2 months prior? The conversation was very short and to the point. It was very light.

7. 2 weeks later, she texted me today right after I did a RS session on her. She was inquiring about one of her belongings at my place which is only worth like $10 haha. Like seriously just go buy another? We texted for about 10-20 min. It was pleasant, light and even had some laughs in there! We caught up on some things. I shared a couple pics, she did the same. Said I looked good. I ended the conversation wishing her well and blessing her. She ended with "it was good talking to you".

Guys, DO NOT EVER GIVE UP. This stuff works! Esp. Lanie's method. I found it the most effective. I have not gotten her to say what I have been telling her to but I really dont care.

The biggest point though is DETACHMENT! YOU MUST DETACH FULLY. Like, just dont worry about your loves at ALL. Your vibration does ALL THE WORK. You dont need to do anything but raise your vibration!!!!!! It is what attracts. My vibe has been sky high this week. Ive had girls come out of the woodwork hitting me up, messing around with me (lol), and stuff.Β 

I intended for a particular company to contact me for a job, well I woke up the next day to a random phone call lol. I called the number back. IT WAS THAT COMPANY!Β 

I love myself so much. LOA has truly helped me regain my confidence, self love and self worth. I am a powerful creator full of love and joy and gratitude! I am loving life and seeing good days! Everyone here can too!

The only thing I face now is whether I really want my girl back or not lol. I feel like I have absolute power in my hand to snap my fingers and have her back asap. Like, I just know I can..its weird. But at the same time I am so detached that I dont "give a f" if it happens or not because im so in love with myself. I am complete and whole!

I would have her back right now if it werent for my friends and family's disapproval of her lol. I may lose friends, a roommate and my parent's respect if I take her back. These are my obstacles now. I would have to work hard to influence them to like her again. Ill have to do some serious thought work on them. I am not sure its worth it. Any advice on how to take my next step? Basically I DO desire her and desire to marry her BUT I know my circle doesnt agree at all and it would really offend them since they were with me throughout the whole process!

Plus, I am willing to bet I can manifest an even better girl for me ;)

Thanks all! LOVE YOURSELF, RAISE YOUR VIBE AND DETACH. IT WORKS I PROMISE!

Last edited by Craigd88 (4/14/2016 7:47 pm)

Thoughts become things.

4/14/2016 8:07 pm  #2

Re: Higher vibrations yield results! My success story.

Stay in this vibe and the rest will happen naturally. Even I'm a bit in love with you today lol πŸ˜‚πŸ™‹πŸ‘πŸΌ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/14/2016 8:09 pm  #3

AH! SO excited for you (and slightly jealous!). GREAT THINGS are coming your way!

I am interested in how the company you wanted contacted you -- did you just keep your vibe up, or did you visualize, etc? I am struggling right now at my job and feel like the dreadful state that I have when being there is seriously messing with my vibe (trust me -- I'm actively working on fixing it while there) and the potential jobs I've applied to.Β 

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

4/14/2016 8:22 pm  #4

big_blue wrote:

AH! SO excited for you (and slightly jealous!). GREAT THINGS are coming your way!

I am interested in how the company you wanted contacted you -- did you just keep your vibe up, or did you visualize, etc? I am struggling right now at my job and feel like the dreadful state that I have when being there is seriously messing with my vibe (trust me -- I'm actively working on fixing it while there) and the potential jobs I've applied to.Β 

I said these exact words: Β "Wouldnt it be wonderful if X Company contacted me out of the blue? Like a random phone call?"

I said that at night, the next day I got it lol. I had forgotten I had even "asked" or "intended". It was more like a passing thought I had NO RESISTANCE toward. Almost as if I was playing a game with the Universe or God. Ill take the job if they call back offering but I am honestly not worried about it. I know Ill end up where I need to be and what allows me to maximize my self expression.

I want to recommend a book and audio book for EVERYONE here. Its called "The Game of Life and How to Play it". This was written in 1927 I believe by a woman. She is much like Neville in her teaching (and its more of a religious bent) but shes much more easier to understand. It was a marvelous book/audio. ITS FREE ON YOUTUBE too! Check it out its only 90pgs or 2hrs listening! Its a great resource!

Last edited by Craigd88 (4/14/2016 8:23 pm)

Thoughts become things.

4/14/2016 8:30 pm  #5

Craigd88 wrote:

big_blue wrote:

I said these exact words: Β "Wouldnt it be wonderful if X Company contacted me out of the blue? Like a random phone call?"

I said that at night, the next day I got it lol. I had forgotten I had even "asked" or "intended". It was more like a passing thought I had NO RESISTANCE toward. Almost as if I was playing a game with the Universe or God. Ill take the job if they call back offering but I am honestly not worried about it. I know Ill end up where I need to be and what allows me to maximize my self expression.

I want to recommend a book and audio book for EVERYONE here. Its called "The Game of Life and How to Play it". This was written in 1927 I believe by a woman. She is much like Neville in her teaching (and its more of a religious bent) but shes much more easier to understand. It was a marvelous book/audio. ITS FREE ON YOUTUBE too! Check it out its only 90pgs or 2hrs listening! Its a great resource!

Β 
I bought that very book for my friend today!!

Feel it in your soul..

4/14/2016 8:59 pm  #6

Cherished wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

big_blue wrote:

Β 
I bought that very book for my friend today!!

LOL nice! Funny how that happened. I am buying it for my parents. I am tempted to "gift" my love a copy of the Secret. Not sure if I want to though. What do you think?
Β 

Thoughts become things.

4/14/2016 9:15 pm  #7

No, don't.  Let her come to it in her own time.

Feel it in your soul..

4/14/2016 9:16 pm  #8

Cherished wrote:

No, don't. Let her come to it in her own time.

Yes ma'am Β 

Thoughts become things.

4/14/2016 10:33 pm  #9

HOLY HELL! I did another RS session in the shower. Wasn't expecting anything since we have already talked today and seemingly "ended the conversation on good terms"....

Well DURING MY RS, SHE TEXTED ME AND SENT ME A PIC. WTF this stuff is scary! LANIE YOU ARE A GENIUS! lol....guys this works. 100%

And now she wants me to add her back on snapchat (something I visualized us doing together after our conversation today)...what in the hell. I am...at a loss for words. Time to manifest money now LOL.

Last edited by Craigd88 (4/14/2016 10:39 pm)

Thoughts become things.

4/15/2016 12:09 am  #10

This is your moment to shine!  Go get em,  tiger!  πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŒˆ
You've done so much work on yourself  vibrationally, you are in a completely different reality now,  than where you started here.  Bravo, beautiful!

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera