Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2016 8:23 pm  #1

Have you forgiven your ex?

I was basically still a child when my aunt and I had a falling out 22 years ago. When I left our town at 16, I never permanently came back because I eventually migrated to the US. I'd visit from time to time but got used to 'not talking and not seeing' her. I'd see her but wouldn't make an effort to talk to her.

Last week, we finally reconciled. We explicitly asked for each other's forgiveness and hugged each other. I felt a huge block disappear from me. It was replaced by love and compassion for her, and I feel lighter and happier since. 

Why do you need to forgive your ex and those who wronged you?

I truly believe that forgiveness is a VERY IMPORTANT step to remove a huge blockage in your life so you can manifest more of what you want effortlessly. 

When you haven't forgiven anyone, you block your heart chakra -- that part of you that is responsible for giving and receiving love energy from others. 

The state of un-forgiveness

When you live in a state of un-forgiveness, you are putting not only your current troubled reality into greater jeopardy but also your health. 

Un-forgiveness causes a condition of shattered consciousness. Your three minds: conscious, subconscious, and universal tend to focus on the pain and the person who caused it.

If this person is your ex, you tend to associate that person with negative feelings for reasons such as: they blocked you totally from social media, refused to talk to you, told you they don't love you anymore, or have not contacted you for months or years. 

When you visualize your desired outcome day and night, but haven't fully forgiven your ex for what they did, your conscious mind will still be fixated on the negative experience that happened between you and your ex.  This fixation will be stored by your subconscious mind as your belief. And since the subconscious is that part of your mind that creates your reality (together with the universal mind), you'll get more of what you don't want.

Remember that the law of attraction operates by attracting to you what your true beliefs are, whether you are conscious that these beliefs exist or not. 

If you are still deeply affected by your ex, by all the memories, by your current reality, by the break-up, and by all the current actions of your ex (dating others, texting others, ignoring you, etc), then you haven't really forgiven them.

Why forgive?

Forgiveness starts with a feeling of immense relief, as if a huge burden is lifted from your shoulders. If this is the main blockage in your life, you will literally feel this block clear up. You will feel lighter, your face will be brighter, your aura will be lighter for others to feel, you will be happier, you will sleep better, etc. Afterwards, you will have a profound feeling of peace and well-being.

Not only that, you will also experience a feeling of heightened consciousness, and this makes you more attuned to the roles of your three minds, especially the universal mind. Being consciously aware of your thoughts is the secret to successfully reprogram your subconscious. 

With your heightened consciousness, you become aware of the faults and mistakes inside yourself (some of which may have precipitated the conflict that you have had with the other person). By discovering these faults, you become capable of forgiving yourself.

How to forgive?

You don't need to talk to your ex to forgive them. Simply use your thoughts and feelings to forgive and ask for forgiveness.

Breathe into your heart and reach for that feeling of unconditional love. You will know this feeling once you feel it. It will take a couple minutes to truly feel it. Once you do, think of your ex and tell them that you have forgiven them for everything and that you wish them happiness and success always.

Also ask for their forgiveness in your mind and imagine them forgiving you. Imagine them saying, it's OK, no need to dwell on the past -- I forgive you for everything and I hope you are happy where you are now.

In both mental images, use unconditional love as the feeling that goes with these mental images.  This is the feeling that brings miracles to your life, the very reason for all creations of the Universal Mind. 

What will happen next?

Just like RS, your ex will literally feel and receive the vibrations of your visualization and feelings. They will feel your forgiveness, and will have this feeling of relief in them. All the heavy feelings that they feel about you will disappear, and will be replaced by pleasant ones.

They will also think of forgiving you, because you have already created that thought in your mind first. They will soon decide to forgive you on their own and in their hearts, and choose to forget all the negative memories related to you.

Like magic, all the negative associates with you will disappear in their minds and will be replaced by pleasant and positive memories only. Whenever they think of you, they will only have positive thoughts of you.

The atmosphere between you will clear, so to speak. 

How to know you've already forgiven your ex

First, you will have FULL ACCEPTANCE of what happened between you. You will cease to ask for reasons for what happened. You will cease to analyze every single detail of the situation. 

Second, you are CONTENT where you are now. You are just calm, undisturbed, consciously aware, at peace with yourself and your situation. You don't panic, you don't fear, you don't doubt, you don't worry.

Third, you will also learn to FORGIVE YOURSELF. To truly forgive, you will also have to extend that forgiveness to yourself. 

Fourth, you will have MORE CLARITY of thoughts and emotions. Since you already accepted what happened and content where you are now, you now have more energy, more awareness, more determination to focus your thoughts and feelings on what you truly want to appear in your physical reality. 

Fifth, your are POSITIVE about your ex, and that includes where they are now in their lives, who they are with, and where they are in their career or business. When you are positive about them, they will also think positively of you. 

Lastly, you will feel your heart become WIDE OPEN for all the blessings and miracles and love to come to you. Since you emptied your heart with unwanted feelings and blockages, it has now more room to receive all the amazing desires you have in your heart, especially the relationship of your dreams. 

Last edited by Vera (2/10/2016 8:32 pm)

2/10/2016 9:32 pm  #2

Re: Have you forgiven your ex?

Firgiveness is bliss and is the definition of unconditional love!

Beautiful, thanks for blessing us with this post! Xoxo

Board footera