Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2016 3:12 pm  #1

For everyone battling limiting beliefs/ negative thoughts.

This post blew my mind:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Meditation/comments/3tfcs1/a_simple_technique_to_letgo_of_unwanted_thoughts/

It's long, but completely worth it.

I know it somewhat goes against some LOA principles (ignoring current reality), but in the long run I think it helps better with manifestation because you're clearing out negative emotions much faster.

I like what he says because it's not all about ignoring/repressing. Now when a bad memory or thought comes up I just acknowledge it, label it and say okay. I don't make myself feel guilty for feeling it. I know it's part of my "past story" though. Not my "new one".

1/19/2016 5:48 pm  #2

Re: For everyone battling limiting beliefs/ negative thoughts.

Thank you, this was a great post. I was struggling with anger and sadness today and this helped.

1/19/2016 6:25 pm  #3

so that is interesting, feels like the devil visited me yesterday and as I know he normally visits me every few weeks I should be calm with that from now on as he stays for few hours then I find a way to release him but this technique is better so from no on i will just watch him :-) not react to him as yesterday I felt angry with the anger :-) in another words angry with the devil that he appeared again

today I feel like on the top of the world :-) anyway its also due to conversation on this board yesterday

today i felt few times the devil stated to appear with negative mild anger thoughts and each time I just caught myself and said ok, thanks for sharing, anything new? and then felt good again

anyway want to really control these thoughts more and now i know what to do, just watch them to talk their rubbish and go again as they have no real power and i know better now

nice post :-)

1/19/2016 6:30 pm  #4

My problem is always bringing up old memories and going "Why did he do this or that or this or that?" and just keep dwelling and getting angry as I search for answers.

But now with this article I've been just having the memory come up, and I say "Yup, that happened, it hurt, oh well." And that's that.
Β 

1/19/2016 6:37 pm  #5

TheGiver wrote:

My problem is always bringing up old memories and going "Why did he do this or that or this or that?" and just keep dwelling and getting angry as I search for answers.

But now with this article I've been just having the memory come up, and I say "Yup, that happened, it hurt, oh well." And that's that.
Β 

Β 
Something that is really liberating to focus on.. If you believe in LOA then you understand that you attracted "him doing this or that.." So you come to realise that you created those arguments or situations all by yourself. He was just reflecting your vibration to you. See how it's impossible to be angry at them from this vantage point?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/19/2016 6:37 pm  #6

that is great and yes the article will help us all as i guess each of us feels time to time to ask why why why me? why did he/she did this and that and so on

and its true with anything really that such devil appears and is bringing us down to the old pattern so then it seems like hard to change anything

1/19/2016 6:41 pm  #7

Cherished wrote:

TheGiver wrote:

Β 

Β 
Something that is really liberating to focus on.. If you believe in LOA then you understand that you attracted "him doing this or that.." So you come to realize that you created those arguments or situations all by yourself. He was just reflecting your vibration to you. See how it's impossible to be angry at them from this vantage point?

yes, that is right, Leli said to me on this board yesterday " you are with him and he is loving you like crazy, caring for you, all is happening so there is no reason to be angry, is there?" and I have been repeating this sentence since

like logically I would also advise that to someone or in another words, that we created that but once you get to that anger/sad you are in spiral and its easier if someone says like what are you angry about when all you want is happening and you are like oh yes i forgot :-)

sure no anger needed, all is here and you feel happy and fine again :-)

its funny how the mind works :-)
Β 

Last edited by happygirl (1/19/2016 6:42 pm)

1/19/2016 6:51 pm  #8

Cherished wrote:

TheGiver wrote:

Β 

Β 
Something that is really liberating to focus on.. If you believe in LOA then you understand that you attracted "him doing this or that.." So you come to realise that you created those arguments or situations all by yourself. He was just reflecting your vibration to you. See how it's impossible to be angry at them from this vantage point?

I "know" this to be true, but it's still hard for my subconscious to get on board with this concept. It's something I've been getting better at. I've been reading Goddard, who is all about the world being a reflection of your thoughts. Still, I can't help but still go back to those memories. Even though I am able to specifically pinpoint what I was thinking and emitting at that point in time, which DEFINITELY was reflected in what my guy ended up saying, I still haven't reached that point where I 100% accept that I can create reality with my thoughts. But it's something I'm taking care of by "cleaning out" my limiting beliefs.

1/19/2016 7:19 pm  #9

Thank you

1/20/2016 1:57 am  #10

Thank you! I've started practicing mindfulness this year. It's still a struggle and reading this made everything click!

In Yin yoga class, our teacher tells us that all feelings-- pleasant and unpleasant-- are temporary and will pass. So observe how you (your body) feels and know that it will change.

This is so good. Going to be more mindful and conscious now.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

Board footera