Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2024 5:40 pm  #1

Releasing resistance, trust vs. letting it be?

Hi all! Glad to be here.

I'm currently on day 3 of the challenge, and, great news, I already had an insanely good dream about me and my SP. I dreamt we had our first kiss, got intimate, and similar to the program's exercises, I reached for my phone to text my best friend that me and SP are dating! This progress is really motivating, especially since I've just started. After a year and a half of manifesting (without self-love), I haven't had a dream so on the nose to my desire (I've had close ones but nothing like this), so I think I finally reached a place where I can manifest quite well! The program has helped me have fun with it too

I had a question about releasing resistance. I'm an avid watcher of IlluminatingJoy Amy on YouTube. I've been having trouble blending her releasing resistance technique of "just letting it be okay that you have that feeling" (whether it be doubt, lack, fear, etc). with the common advice that is preached of "going deep into trust, trusting in the end, showing love over fear." I just needed some help sorting through this. Sometimes I have doubt or attachment to my SP, which I feel is normal, but sometimes I fear that it has the power to pull me back into my old story and get me back where I started if I lean into it fully. Any advice?

Thanks so much! Happy Valentines <3

Last edited by monica.manifest (2/14/2024 5:41 pm)

2/15/2024 10:15 am  #2

Re: Releasing resistance, trust vs. letting it be?

Welcome to the board!

And, I love that you are doing the 25 day challenge! YAY!

I think it's wonderful to hear about your progress and the exciting dream you had!

Dreams can often provide powerful insights into our subconscious desires and indicate that you're moving in the right direction with your manifestations.  I always say to carry the good feelings of a dream with you into the day.  And yes, celebrate it as a win!

Regarding your question about releasing resistance, it's completely normal to experience doubt and fear along the manifestation journey, especially when it comes to matters of the heart like relationships.  Amy's technique of "letting it be okay" to have these feelings is valuable because it allows you to acknowledge and accept them without judgment.  This acceptance can actually help to diffuse their intensity and prevent them from having a negative impact on your manifestations.

At the same time, it's important to cultivate trust and faith in the process.  While acknowledging your doubts and fears is healthy, it's equally essential to focus on nurturing a sense of trust in the universe and the unfolding of your desires.  This involves redirecting your attention towards positive self talk, visualizations, and activities that reinforce your belief in the manifestation of your desires.

Rather than viewing doubt as something that could derail your progress, see it as an opportunity for growth and deeper self-awareness!

By embracing and exploring your doubts with curiosity and compassion, you can uncover any underlying limiting beliefs or fears that may be holding you back.  From there, you can work on reframing these beliefs and affirming your worthiness of love and abundance.

Remember, manifestation is a journey, and it's natural to encounter bumps along the way.  Trust in your ability to navigate through these challenges and stay aligned with your desires.  Keep engaging with the techniques that resonate with you, and don't hesitate to reach out for support whenever you need it.  Wishing you continued success on your manifestation journey, and happy belated Valentine's Day to you too! ❤️

Sending you tons of love!
Veronica xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera